Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight distance
338 7 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
Captain
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

How come some members (various levels, from rookies to captains) have the flight distance displayed under they avatars?
How would one enable this feature?
EDIT: the issue was that I didn't sync my DJI GO flight data. Once I did, it showed up.
2019-1-9
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Register your drone to the same email account you use to log on here & sync your flight records from the DJI app.  Then your flight distance (in meters) will appear beneath your name.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If the drone is already registered and it's already appeared on your avatar, you could sync your flight records using the DJI Go 4 app then try to log-out and log in again here in the forum to see if that would help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-9
Use props
DarthSLR
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 10:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If the drone is already registered and it's already appeared on your avatar, you could sync your flight records using the DJI Go 4 app then try to log-out and log in again here in the forum to see if that would help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Yay, it helped. Went to DJI Go, synced data, and voila, I'm showing it too! Thank you, @DJITony!
2019-1-9
Use props
DarthSLR
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-9 08:44
Register your drone to the same email account you use to log on here & sync your flight records from the DJI app.  Then your flight distance (in meters) will appear beneath your name.

Thank you! I was registered, but I missed the sync part, I thought it was done automatically. Now it shows up.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 1-9 10:21
Yay, it helped. Went to DJI Go, synced data, and voila, I'm showing it too! Thank you, @DJITony!

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad that it went well on your end. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance again. Thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yours is listed. It’s 76981. Oops, just noticed you got it sorted.
2019-1-9
Use props
DarthSLR
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Toedles Posted at 1-9 15:25
Yours is listed. It’s 76981

Yeah, as I said above, I followed the advice and synced the DJI GO data.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules