Osmo Pocket Gimbal not calibrating
4659 3 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Urbandan
New
Colombia

I am having problems with my Gimbal not functioning properly. The error message I am getting is Gimbal protected tap to resume, and it will not work even when going to calibrate the gimbal. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Again going into settings and calibrating the gimbal is not working for me. Thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Urbandan, our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly provide a screenshot of the error message for better assistance. You can refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly calibrate the gimbal. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-9
Use props
djiuser_fP2ogmOyCygZ
New
Germany

I have exactly the same issue, it does not start calibrating no matter how level the surface is. It's brand new and I haven't been able to calibrated even once. Please help!
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_mJlxiYrmPDP6
New

Mexico

djiuser_fP2ogmOyCygZ Posted at 3-16 08:19
I have exactly the same issue, it does not start calibrating no matter how level the surface is. It's brand new and I haven't been able to calibrated even once. Please help!

Please help me, I have the same issue, I’m trying the gimbal auto calibration and when it starts appears a message that says “Calibration Failed” I’ve tried to reset a bunch of times and nothing works... There’s no new firmware update available and I can’t find the solution... please help .
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules