Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Hi, i havent been on in awhile and having log in issues. When i log in and come to forum it kicks me out where i have to log in again. I changed my email in the go app and in forum its old email and want to change it to new email. Would this be causing the issue?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Maritimer, sorry for the trouble. If there's an error message kindly provide a screenshot for better assistance. Kindly try a different browser or computer so that we can isolate the issue. If the problem persists, kindly provide your activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to our R&D Engineers. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-9
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 09:33
Hi Maritimer, sorry for the trouble. If there's an error message kindly provide a screenshot for better assistance. Kindly try a different browser or computer so that we can isolate the issue. If the problem persists, kindly provide your activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to our R&D Engineers. Thanks for your support.

Pm sent to you
2019-1-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hope you work it out.

RedHotPoker
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you and sorry for the difficulties.
2019-1-9
Use props
xMaritimerx
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 15:10
Thank you and sorry for the difficulties.

Help again ... i had to register this email and now im a noob. Username was Maritimer now im xMaritimerx how can i get my account transfered to this one xMaritimerx.

Daryl
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules