Controller Charging
680 6 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone got round this yet ? im using Android tablet usb bottom of controller all settings on tablet selected usb data only but controller switches it to usb carge?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Gazmg, sorry for the inconvenience. It was related to the android system and hardware. The Android phone or Tablet needs on-going 500ma to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode.
2019-1-9
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hmm okay so its all Android devices then ,unless i buy a dedicated i pad for my drone in which case it wont use controllers battery...So maybe a software is needed for Android as in i pads dont do it so must be a way for Android ,will have to have a word with my software buddy.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gazmg Posted at 1-9 10:00
Hmm okay so its all Android devices then ,unless i buy a dedicated i pad for my drone in which case it wont use controllers battery...So maybe a software is needed for Android as in i pads dont do it so must be a way for Android ,will have to have a word with my software buddy.

Hi Gazmg, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, you can only avoid the charging mode by using IOS device. If you need further help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.   
2019-2-15
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

By "controller" do you meen the "Flight Controller" or the controller in the iPad?  What program file would you have to use for an "IOS" device?  
2019-2-15
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

HH1 Posted at 2-15 12:13
By "controller" do you meen the "Flight Controller" or the controller in the iPad?  What program file would you have to use for an "IOS" device?

Flight controller.........Transmitter
2019-2-18
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
United Kingdom

This is a simple, workable solution.
100543hm0fe6lilvosuf1j.jpg
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced