IMU initialization cannot takeoff
15136 3 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmdefino
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27802 ft
United States

Had not flown for a number of weeks. Took phantom 4 out of case, charged batteries, and cannot fly. It is stuck on "Cannot Take Off" IMU initializing. IMU sensors all show green. I have tried to calibrate several times. I tried different batteries. I tried placing the drone in the refrigerator for half an hour then calibrate. The calibration is successful every time. But it is still stuck on Cannot take off. Aircraft is version 02.00.0700 Controller 1.9.3. Aircraft was not subject to any crashes or falls. Would appreciate assistance to get flying again. Thanks.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft. After this troubleshooting steps, you may re-calibrate the IMU to see if that would help. For the mean-time, you may refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2019-1-9
Use props
jmdefino
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27802 ft
United States

Thanks Tony. I was actually able to fix the problem. Even though I had used this particular position in the past, I moved the aircraft 10 feet away to a different position. The IMU initialization message went away. Thanks for the quick reply.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jmdefino Posted at 1-9 09:59
Thanks Tony. I was actually able to fix the problem. Even though I had used this particular position in the past, I moved the aircraft 10 feet away to a different position. The IMU initialization message went away. Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm glad that everything is good now. Please let us know if you need further help. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules