lvl.1
United Kingdom

Great service from Jim at dji
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we do appreciate you interest in our products. I'm glad that you are satisfied with our service. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-9
Use props
dumbo
lvl.1
India

i am not satisfied with support response
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dumbo Posted at 1-10 07:23
i am not satisfied with support response

Hi Dumbo, we're sorry if you have an unpleasant experienced with our customer support team. May I know what happened? Did you have any ticket or case number which we can refer? We will try to help to sort out your concern. Thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
dumbo
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 1-10 08:47
Hi Dumbo, we're sorry if you have an unpleasant experienced with our customer support team. May I know what happened? Did you have any ticket or case number which we can refer? We will try to help to sort out your concern. Thank you.

Hi Diana,

DJI is selling its product worldwide and claim to be a global company. Why I am not able to get any support in India though I had bought the product from Amazon.de while I was living in Switzerland. I had raised a support request (#1897683) with DJI online support and they have informed that my device is registered in France and I need to send the device for repair to Netherland at my own risk for repair.

India is such a huge marker for DJI product and not support for repair service is the last thing you consumer would like to hear.

Appreciate if you please let me know how you can help me with my problem.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dumbo Posted at 1-11 03:29
Hi Diana,

DJI is selling its product worldwide and claim to be a global company. Why I am not able to get any support in India though I had bought the product from Amazon.de while I was living in Switzerland. I had raised a support request (#1897683) with DJI online support and they have informed that my device is registered in France and I need to send the device for repair to Netherland at my own risk for repair.

Hi Dumbo, as per checking with the associated ticket number #1897683, you may refer to one of our service centers in Malaysia. Kindly click this link for more detailed information. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

2019-1-11
Use props
dumbo
lvl.1
India

DJI Diana Posted at 1-11 08:28
Hi Dumbo, as per checking with the associated ticket number #1897683, you may refer to one of our service centers in Malaysia. Kindly click this link for more detailed information. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you, is there any service center in mainland China too?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dumbo Posted at 1-11 08:47
Thank you, is there any service center in mainland China too?

Hi dumbo, apologies but Im afraid that if you will be sending it to our Mainland China facility you will shoulder the repair cost and shipping expenses since the aircraft has different version. We highly suggest to inquire first with the recommended service center near your current service center. Kindly reach us again if you have any concerns. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules