Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sony A7iii
742 6 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo Ghion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Olá amigos! Sou novo no Gimbals e peço paciência. Por favor, saiba se o Ronin Folow Focus já funciona com o a7iii?
2019-1-9
Use props
Peter von Frosta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39659 ft
Germany

Olá - infelizmente não, só zoom com um cabo separado
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ricardo Ghion, the Focus Wheel on Sony cameras can be used to control the zoom with the MCC-Multi cable attached, which will also need to be purchased separately, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-10
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-10 02:11
Hi Ricardo Ghion, the Focus Wheel on Sony cameras can be used to control the zoom with the MCC-Multi cable attached, which will also need to be purchased separately, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I do not think that cable in Brazil! Can you help me? Where can I buy it?
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ricardo Ghion Posted at 2-26 13:48
I do not think that cable in Brazil! Can you help me? Where can I buy it?

Please check with the local retail stores to see if they have it available, please note that with the Focus Wheel, we can only control the zoom at the moment instead of the follow focus.
2019-2-27
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 01:37
Please check with the local retail stores to see if they have it available, please note that with the Focus Wheel, we can only control the zoom at the moment instead of the follow focus.

no distributor in whole latin america sells this cable !! Unbelievable is not it? Can you help me?
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ricardo Ghion Posted at 2-27 06:30
no distributor in whole latin america sells this cable !! Unbelievable is not it? Can you help me?

I'm afraid there is no other way to get the cable unless you purchase from other countries. Sorry for the trouble caused.
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules