465 6 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSS68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234859 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is anyone having the same issue as I am having? This happens once in a while but not every time. I hit the record button and it beeps and then the red record light comes on but it is not recording and I can't hit the button to stop it either. I have to shut it down and power cycle it to get back to where I was. Doen't happen eveytime but enough times to be pretty annoying thinking I am filning something when in actuality I am not.
2019-1-9
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi not experienced the problem myself but so some of us may help can I ask what firmware version are you using on the OsmoP, S/w version of Mimo and whether you are using IOS or Android when connected to a phone. Might help others who are, or might, experience a similar problem. Thanks
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

LionelB Posted at 1-9 11:15
Hi not experienced the problem myself but so some of us may help can I ask what firmware version are you using on the OsmoP, S/w version of Mimo and whether you are using IOS or Android when connected to a phone. Might help others who are, or might, experience a similar problem. Thanks

I don’t have any problems either, but I suspect your SD card is at fault.
What brand exactly are you using?
2019-1-9
Use props
RSS68
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi, thanks for the response. Firmware is the latest, since I just updated yesterday. However, the problem was happening before the update as well. So, probably not the issue. I am using a San Disk Extreme Plus 64GB SD card which has been flawless when using on my Mavic Pro and Mavic Air. It has also been fine on my GoPro 6. I have not seen the problem when connected to my iPhone XS only when I am using it along.
2019-1-9
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

RSS68 Posted at 1-9 13:11
Hi, thanks for the response. Firmware is the latest, since I just updated yesterday. However, the problem was happening before the update as well. So, probably not the issue. I am using a San Disk Extreme Plus 64GB SD card which has been flawless when using on my Mavic Pro and Mavic Air. It has also been fine on my GoPro 6. I have not seen the problem when connected to my iPhone XS only when I am using it along.

What's the full spec of the card?  There are several versions of SanDisk Extreme cards and the Pockets output is higher than a G0-Pro 6. It must be able to write at speeds over 30MB/s to comply. My cards are rated at 60MB/s write and 160MB/s read. It also has a U3 rating (for 4k video) and an A2 rating which can be helpful with using the Mimo app at the same time. Not the highest spec card out there but seems to work okay.
2019-1-9
Use props
RSS68
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-9 13:19
What's the full spec of the card?  There are several versions of SanDisk Extreme cards and the Pockets output is higher than a G0-Pro 6. It must be able to write at speeds over 30MB/s to comply. My cards are rated at 60MB/s write and 160MB/s read. It also has a U3 rating (for 4k video) and an A2 rating which can be helpful with using the Mimo app at the same time. Not the highest spec card out there but seems to work okay.

it is a San Disk Extreme Plus 64GB with U3 Rating v30
2019-1-11
Use props
RSS68
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE: I have since switched cards to a SAMSUNG EVO u3 rated and have not been able to reproduce the issue. So, my assumption is that DJI-Osmo-User-1 is correct in his/her suspicions. Thank you all for helping out.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules