2688 9 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

What is the compatibility of Ronin - s with Sony A7iii?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the Sony A7 III is compatible with our Ronins -S. You may refer to the image below for camera compatibility.

2019-1-9
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 13:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the Sony A7 III is compatible with our Ronins -S. You may refer to the image below for camera compatibility.

[view_image]

Tks Tony!! Obrigado
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome Ricardo, Please visit our website for Ronin -S for further details. If you have other concerns, kindly reach us back again. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-10
Use props
oollbacklloo
New

Thailand

Buy support Camara sony A7 All
์Name Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi)
2019-2-12
Use props
fans9b0d86eb
lvl.1
Canada

sport mode jerks
2019-11-1
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why did smooth track go away, I am about to send this thing back I see real estate photography not good at a steady shot to save my life
2020-5-20
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone help me find out why when i hit the record button on my sony a7 r4 it will work but when i try and use my small HD it still is recording but there is no image on the screen. thanks
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_ei4ZwPgewpOw
lvl.1

India

Hi,

It's been more than a year to Ronin S but still Thumb controller is not available as an important accessorie, is there any update on that?
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_CSXiy58BdxjA
New
United States

I'm looking to use a roll function via dji android app while making a point a to point B move with the track function. at point one I want the role to be at 45° and by the time it reaches point B I want that role to be level again with Horizon. once I setpoint a what a role degree it stays that way to point B without me able to make that change anyone have any ideas or is this not possible yet?
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules