Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PHANTOM 4 PRO OBSIDIAN (Connection problem)
1054 4 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vmDn0XTXPjz4
lvl.1
Ecuador

Hi everybody, I open this post because I'm having problems connecting my drone with the RC and my computer does not detect it either.

When the drone is turned on after it starts, the lights start flashing yellow and the light next to the card's slot flashes in all colors. According to the manual it is a problem that the control is not linked to the drone. The control has the last update but the problem that I am also tending is that when I connect the drone with the USB cable to the computer and the Assistan 2 software does not detect it either, as well as the remote control. The truth is that I'm looking at the way to reset the drone firmware but I'm not achieving it. (I tried to download the latest firmware and put it on the card slot that I could load it directly from the drone, I also tried to connect in all possible ways, but the PC also did not detect the DRONE, nor did the Remote Control detect it.) I dont know if the problem its that the installation in the drone wasnt succefull .
The remote control for more than this connected to my tablet, where I have the DJI GO has the light in solid red. As I said above, the control is not detected by the DJI ASSISTANT application on the computer but if it works through the tablet (let's say it tells me it is connected)
I think of reset the firmware of the DRONE and the RC but none is detected by the ASSISTANT.

I hope I have been clear in my explanation.

From already, thank you very much!

Regards
Hope someone can help me.

2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that please give a try first to the manual linking. Make sure both of the Aircraft and Remote is turn on then on the remote controller Press the C1, C2, and Record button once you hear the beeping sound press the linking button from the Aircraft. About the DJI Assistant 2 give a try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC make sure your Anti-virus or firewall will let the Software install so that there will be no problem when installing.
2019-1-9
Use props
Chacho
lvl.1
Ecuador

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 15:34
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that please give a try first to the manual linking. Make sure both of the Aircraft and Remote is turn on then on the remote controller Press the C1, C2, and Record button once you hear the beeping sound press the linking button from the Aircraft. About the DJI Assistant 2 give a try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC make sure your Anti-virus or firewall will let the Software install so that there will be no problem when installing.

Thanks DJI Gamora but I have tryed all the things you said and still doesnt work.
2019-1-9
Use props
Chacho
lvl.1
Ecuador

Any other solutions?
2019-1-15
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to just relink the RC...using the app??
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules