Charging Station Won’t Charge It’s self
898 6 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YourLocalPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235735 ft
United States

Hello everyone! Recently I bought the Dji Spark Charging Station, and it will not charge itself for anything. I have seen videos on how the green led pattern should be (Like how the spark’s is when it’s charging) but this led pattern is not showing. It has been on the charger for 3 hours and the charging station’s battery percentage has not changed. Please help!
2019-1-9
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

Witch charger do you have the one where the spark sits inside it and you close he clamp down on top?
was the battery just flown when you tried? maybe it was to hot i had that happen yesterday with just USB charging

2019-1-9
Use props
YourLocalPilot
lvl.1
United States

Yes I have the portable charging station, it wasn’t the battery that wasn’t charging it’s the charging station that won’t charge. It’s been on the charger for over 24 hours now, and it’s just displaying 2 solid green lights. It’s not even displaying the charging pattern. I have tried everything idk what to do.
2019-1-10
Use props
Gliffy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76181 ft
United States

Try this,

Start with a partially discharged spark battery, put it into position and turn on the charger while its unplugged, this will see if the charger will discharge itself to charge the battery, if it starts charging the spark battery plug in the charger. It should immediately switch from charging the drone battery to charging the charger.

i am assuming you are talking about this https://store.dji.com/product/spark-portable-power-pack
2019-1-10
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

So were allowed to link to the DJI store? just no other sites. i wanted to link to that charger to make sure that was the one he was talking about but didn't want to get in trouble
2019-1-10
Use props
YourLocalPilot
lvl.1
United States

Gliffy Posted at 1-10 05:41
Try this,

Start with a partially discharged spark battery, put it into position and turn on the charger while its unplugged, this will see if the charger will discharge itself to charge the battery, if it starts charging the spark battery plug in the charger. It should immediately switch from charging the drone battery to charging the charger.

I have tried this it won’t work either. Thanks for your reply though!
2019-1-10
Use props
Gliffy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76181 ft
United States

epoweredrc Posted at 1-10 07:01
So were allowed to link to the DJI store? just no other sites. i wanted to link to that charger to make sure that was the one he was talking about but didn't want to get in trouble

I assumed so as the spark is linked a few times in the parent post
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules