1108 5 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OzAlanP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75541 ft
Australia

Hi,

I have noticed that I have now 3 pages for my flight records. One for my overall profile, one for my Spark and now one labelled "lower_version_boardnum".

I have seen comments in the forums indicating this may occur when the flight time is too short and there is no GPS data. As you can see in the images below, the one labelled lower_version_boardnum has a flight time of 10 minutes and 2445m.

While I have seen comments that this is no issue and to ignore it, I am a little OCD and want to have my flight records for my Spark to be recorded correctly under my Spark profile.

I have tried syncing my data, deleting local device data and resyncing, however this does not resolve the issue.  How do I get this merged with the correct profile under my account?

Belongs to Spark log.jpg
Profile Log.jpg
Spark Log.jpg
2019-1-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting. Never seen that before. Hopefully one of the mods have an answer
2019-1-10
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yes, I also have one lowerversionboardnum flight.
And I think that Unfortunatelly it can’t be merged with your proper bird, it can only be deleted. But then it appeared again, after I deleted it!

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-10
Use props
Bobman288
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100249 ft
United States

I lost a brand new spark in under 24hrs with this issue. I was flying fine about 390’ up when all of a sudden it lost all responsiveness and I could see it turn around itself to come home. A second later it switched to ATTI mode then it was gone, no control at all. When I tried to find the flight log I couldn’t find it until I noticed it was under a different craft name with the lower_version_boardnum. I ended up having to buy another spark and haven’t the issue again. It makes me nervous that this could happen again and their is no warning. Losing $299 in less than 24hrs makes me very hesitant to purchase a Mavic pro 2 when this could happen again but costing much more.
2019-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got one also.  Weird!
2019-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain