9939 13 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EduardoCarvajal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 603419 ft
Costa Rica

Hi,
Last time I used my Mavic Pro everythings works fine. Today I charge the Remote Control, but when I try to turn on the remote control the screen shows the -Connecting....- Message, but after a few seconds the remote control turns off.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
2019-1-9
Use props
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to say but doesn't sound good if your sure that it's charged up all the way
2019-1-9
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you sure, its actually charged? Maybe the charging cable wasnt working , try a different cable. And did you put the cable in the side or bottom in plug?
2019-1-9
Use props
EduardoCarvajal
lvl.1
Costa Rica

dronie1965 Posted at 1-9 22:02
Are you sure, its actually charged? Maybe the charging cable wasnt working , try a different cable. And did you put the cable in the side or bottom in plug?

Hi,

Remote Control is fully charged. If I run DJI Assistant 2 on my Windows 10 computer and  connect the remote control using an USB cable, It doesn't turn off but, I hear serveral times, the clasic sound of a new USB device trying to connect to my computer.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EduardoCarvajal Posted at 1-10 05:05
Hi,

Remote Control is fully charged. If I run DJI Assistant 2 on my Windows 10 computer and  connect the remote control using an USB cable, It doesn't turn off but, I hear serveral times, the clasic sound of a new USB device trying to connect to my computer.

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide a sample video of the issue so we can check? Also, can you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and re-link your remote controller to the aircraft? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Does you RC switches off even without Mavic turned on?
2019-1-11
Use props
EduardoCarvajal
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 10:11
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide a sample video of the issue so we can check? Also, can you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and re-link your remote controller to the aircraft? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

After charging a totally uncharged Mavic Pro Remote control, turning on Remote Control fails.

Before I charge my remote control, I checked battery. It was totally discharged because at that moment the screen doesn’t showed battery level. After charging Remote Control my nightmare begins. The control does not stay ON.
I cannot connect my remote control to DJI Assistant 2 because my computer cannot establish USB Connection.
Please see video
:  
2019-1-13
Use props
G3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401762 ft
United States

I've been having similar problems recently. Especially after a recent forced firmware update. Now evrerytime i hit the record video butto on my controller, it disconnects from my Pixel 3 XL. And it was working fine prior to the update. I use it to fly both the Mavic Pro & Platinum. This is the third time DJI are f**king with my drone
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EduardoCarvajal Posted at 1-13 16:50
After charging a totally uncharged Mavic Pro Remote control, turning on Remote Control fails.

Before I charge my remote control, I checked battery. It was totally discharged because at that moment the screen doesn’t showed battery level. After charging Remote Control my nightmare begins. The control does not stay ON.

Hi, sorry for the late response. May I know if you have relatives or friends that have a laptop or PC that you can borrow? So we can check if this will work. If the issue persists after the firmware update, I'm afraid that you may consider it sending for repair so we can fix it. You may visit dji.com/support for further assistance. Should you have further question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

EduardoCarvajal Posted at 1-13 16:50
After charging a totally uncharged Mavic Pro Remote control, turning on Remote Control fails.

Before I charge my remote control, I checked battery. It was totally discharged because at that moment the screen doesn’t showed battery level. After charging Remote Control my nightmare begins. The control does not stay ON.

I have the exact same issue going on.  On the 5th attempt it finally turns on.  So far it’s been consistently the 5th attemp.  My plan is to try the dji assistant update but have had issues with dji assistant so no luck yet.  I have not been able to update my latest firmware for my Mavic either.  That continues to fail on multiple mobile devices and dji assistant (when the last firmware version came out I had dji assistant working).  My next step is to document and start a help ticket with DJI...or just use my dji refresh...
2019-1-18
Use props
EduardoCarvajal
lvl.1
Costa Rica

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 1-18 17:51
I have the exact same issue going on.  On the 5th attempt it finally turns on.  So far it’s been consistently the 5th attemp.  My plan is to try the dji assistant update but have had issues with dji assistant so no luck yet.  I have not been able to update my latest firmware for my Mavic either.  That continues to fail on multiple mobile devices and dji assistant (when the last firmware version came out I had dji assistant working).  My next step is to document and start a help ticket with DJI...or just use my dji refresh...

Thanks!!!... You put me in the right direction.

Solution:
I connect my remote controller to my computer, Turns It on and Plug/Unplug remote controller several times until the Remote Controller (RC) don’t turns off, then I connect RC to my phone and run DJI app. Then I long press the "Hamburger button" (3 lines button) and force a RC firmware update.
2019-1-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 1-18 17:51

My plan is to try the dji assistant update but have had issues with dji assistant so no luck yet

How many DJI customers have to suffer through problems with DJI Assistant, before DJI gets off their tails and FIXES DJI Assistant?

2019-1-19
Use props
lukesky1
lvl.1

Austria

Hi, I do have the same issue as you @EduardoCarvajal. I tried your solution but I only get to the point, that when I start to charge the RC it won't shut off but though it doesn't connect to the phone to do a firmware reset via that three line "hamburger" logo.
don't know what else to try
2020-12-5
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

lukesky1 Posted at 12-5 09:39
Hi, I do have the same issue as you @EduardoCarvajal. I tried your solution but I only get to the point, that when I start to charge the RC it won't shut off but though it doesn't connect to the phone to do a firmware reset via that three line "hamburger" logo.
don't know what else to try

DJI assistant sucks try using this tool, it’s free to flash

https://drone-hacks.com/
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules