Tic Toc!
596 12 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

My new Mavic Zoom, Goggles, OSMO Mobile should be shipping any day! I'm excited at the same time a little nervous because it's feels like I can become a Cinematographer with this drone and Goggles!Now to learn to walk and drive again.
My story http://stroketv.blogspot.com/p/a.html

I hate being dependent on my wife or son to take somewhere to fly my drone! I wust fly where the creative inspiration takes me!

I received a theme word for 2019.
PASSION!
We need to live our creative passion. I believe it's the key to each person's divine destiny!

Sorry, stroke brain gets a little over emotional!

Sincerely,
Your bro,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community
Using Drones To Cope With Disabilities

I'll create a video tomorrow!

2019-1-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

2019-1-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great to know that! Hopefully you get it soon!
2019-1-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to seeing your work
2019-1-10
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Congrats Aaron. Hope you have lots and lots of fun and excellent videos with the new toys.
2019-1-10
Use props
BMelody
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3146 ft
United States

Aaron,

I just found your response to my PM from a week or so ago. I never got an alert you responded. Please check your PM's as I have responded.

Also, not sure if you have seen this new kick starter thing or not. It is a one hand control for all drone functions. Check it out:

~Bill
2019-1-10
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

BMelody Posted at 1-10 08:00
Aaron,

I just found your response to my PM from a week or so ago. I never got an alert you responded. Please check your PM's as I have responded.

AWESOME BRO!
2019-1-10
Use props
Flyingcougar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Hello Aaron,

Congratulations on the soon to arrive zoom! Mine just came in yesterday so I know the excitement.

Thanks for sharing your journey, your strength should be an inspiration to all.

Keith
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day Aaron Avila. Congratulations on your new DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and it's accessories. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the DJI Mavic 2 and it's accessories. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-10
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I'm actually the opposite. I take care of my wife 24/7 and i use the drones i have for my therapy. Drones and ham radio are my outlets. Enjoy your new "stuff"
2019-1-10
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 11:12
Hi and good day Aaron Avila. Congratulations on your new DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and it's accessories. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the DJI Mavic 2 and it's accessories. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.

Stephen are you seeing the one handed r/c? That with my Goggles. I think I could be a one handed Drone Cinematographer bro!
2019-1-10
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

BMelody Posted at 1-10 08:00
Aaron,

Bill, before I lay down  for my nap, I want to say from my core of who I am as a man, thank you for all your positive energy you're giving me!

2019-1-10
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

Flyingcougar Posted at 1-10 09:01
Hello Aaron,

Congratulations on the soon to arrive zoom! Mine just came in yesterday so I know the excitement.

I made a spiritual inspirational using a graphic similar to your avatar years ago.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules