Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Here we go!!!
588 10 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Fedex came by the house today with a new 2 pro zoom! Pretty excited about getting this in the air. Batteries charged, firmware updated (all batteries also), sensors calibrated, buttons set, and initial camera settings set. Tomorrow calibrate compass, good GPS, preflight, and go flight!!!

First, what I'll call a real drone for me. Flew a couple of cheap versions for a while and have 20 years of R/C 3D helicopter experience. I've been through the manual several times and watched several online tutorials before it arrived. Wish me happy landings!
2019-1-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Have fun and fly safe.
2019-1-9
Use props
JimStay
New

Ukraine

Very happy for you! Wish you luck!
2019-1-9
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Wish you many happy hours, a few heart stopping ones, and mostly, some awesome flights. Enjoy, and welcome.
2019-1-9
Use props
MavSpa_user
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Welcome to the forum, I hope you share nice things coming out of the ZOOM.
Happy and safe flying
2019-1-9
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

Your RC experience should keep the drone safe.  I think a lot of lost drones are from when the autopilot runs into problems, goes into ATTI, and hands all control to the pilot.  It often turns out there isn't a pilot on the controls but instead someone just learning to control an RC aircraft.

Don't use RTH to land or return.  Keep RTH as a failsafe for when everything goes wrong.  Millions of ways RTH can mess up and has.

Spark return 5.gif
2019-1-9
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Welcome aboard and happy landings and take offs
2019-1-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Congrats mate! Happy flying!
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum Flyingcougar!
2019-1-10
Use props
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Hi Guys, thanks for all the welcomes and well wishes! It looks like a friendly and knowledgeable group resides here.

The weather today is cloudy, rainy, and a little windy. There must be some kind of new drone curse.

Thanks again,
Keith
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Flyingcougar, congratulations with your new drone and welcome to the forum! I would suggest you read the manual more than once and watch video tutorials using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2?site=brandsite&from=nav Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules