Using your phone with case
509 7 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

I use a Samsung Note 8. No problems to fit it into the R/C but only without the case.

I am now using these

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292758653289

Brilliant. The controller closes with them attached and depending on what bag you have you may not have to take them off at all.

No more taking the phone case off.

2019-1-10
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Have you tested this holder by checking the r/c stick calibration?
The r/c uses Hall Effect (magnetic) sticks so I am wondering if the case magnets affect this calibration?
Also, why do you need to fly with the case on your device anyhow?
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No problems 're calibration. Why would it be, plenty of people use tablets on extended brackets.

I have an expensive phone. Taking it out of its case every time I want to use it with the controller increases the chance of dropping it. Should this happen while in the controller at any time, chances are it will perfectly survive now.

Its also easier to just use the phone as is ... with the case.

Furthermore, it lifts the phone screen slightly higher than the controller, making it more convenient to use.

A fellow drone flyer just ordered the brackets for his Pro1 after seeing/using mine.

Good product, cheap. Recommended

I am not in any way affiliated with the seller of the product.

Ps. I will post a picture but not sure how to upload. Must read into it.
2019-1-10
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Thank You for the good tip!
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

nixuspix Posted at 1-10 04:42
Thank You for the good tip!

You're welcome
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing this information with us today.  Just a friendly reminder to always fly safe. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HI, thanks for sharing this accessory. This would be helpful to protect the phone while using our DJI Products. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-10
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1 Posted at 1-10 04:19
No problems 're calibration. Why would it be, plenty of people use tablets on extended brackets.

I have an expensive phone. Taking it out of its case every time I want to use it with the controller increases the chance of dropping it. Should this happen while in the controller at any time, chances are it will perfectly survive now.

Looks quite interesting.  It would be nice if they made them extend out a bit further to accommodate a wider tablet.  And then maybe a bit longer to provide more contact area along the edge of a tablet.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules