Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin s after salse service in taiwan
663 9 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

I have issue with the dji after sales, my ronin s roll motor screw has broken, cant be t

ight, so im going to store where i buy, and they say it take one month, after a mont, they told me if my ronin s is ready to pick up, but they want me to pay $4600ntd (almost 200usd) for what?for broken focus whell, wth my focus whell is fine, im using at last day before service, just one screw housing broken, the store tolod me if tgere are one company cal FST, thast maybe like dji official reseller in tauwan, but commn, just one screw 200 dollars?  Anybody can help me
Ps: im still leave my ronin at store6
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with your reseller, could you please PM me the contact info of your reseller and the serial number of your device? We also need your name and contact number and the repair number if you have one for further support, thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-10 01:57
Hi there, we are sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with your reseller, could you please PM me the contact info of your reseller and the serial number of your device? We also need your name and contact number and the repair number if you have one for further support, thank you.

Im already ask them again, and they say will give me back my ronin s next week, but still i dont know what happen next, i dont know about what servive number they give to me, but my serial number is 0EMDF8100D0059
My contact DWI WAHYUDI
dwiwahyud1945@gmail.com
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

Im already ask them again, and they say will give me back my ronin s next week, but still i dont know what happen next, i dont know about what servive number they give to me, but my serial number is 0EMDF8100D0059
My contact DWI WAHYUDI
dwiwahyud1945@gmail.com
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn Posted at 1-10 02:10

Thanks for the details, I see Diana has sent you PM. We managed to get the case number via the serial number, the Ronin-S was sent and evaluated by our official repair center.
According to the damage assessment, the upper cover needs to be repaired/replaced, but the Focus Wheel is damaged as well, the button cannot be used anymore and there is physical damage, therefore, we recommend to repair.
The device was evaluated per the status when we received it, there are also the pictures of the damage assessment, you may get it from your dealer. Appreciate your understanding.
2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

Yes , fpr the upper cover is damage, but focus wheel is not, i have video to profe im using focus wheel at same day, hours before i give my ronin to the store, so if there a mistake by seller when shipping to the service center, they dont take any responsibilities?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn Posted at 1-11 02:12
Yes , fpr the upper cover is damage, but focus wheel is not, i have video to profe im using focus wheel at same day, hours before i give my ronin to the store, so if there a mistake by seller when shipping to the service center, they dont take any responsibilities?

Since your Ronin-S was sent back via your dealer, we will escalate your concern to the higher level team for further investigation, before doing this, could you please PM me your name and the contact info? Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn

Taiwan

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-11 04:05
Since your Ronin-S was sent back via your dealer, we will escalate your concern to the higher level team for further investigation, before doing this, could you please PM me your name and the contact info? Thank you.

Please direct message me asap, so i can give a prove,

2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hMu6GArVBhIn Posted at 1-11 07:25
Please direct message me asap, so i can give a prove,

Thanks for the details, for the safety concern, we have deleted your personal info, your case has been escalated to the higher level team for further review, the team will follow up and keep you or dealer updated, please wait patiently and hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules