Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polar Pro Gimbal Guard.
552 7 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Polar Pro Gimbal Guard fitted to the Phantom 4 with a Polar Pro ND filter in place.   Great,  plenty of room for the filter to stay on between flights.

The new GG feels more flexible,  but still firm as compared to the original DJI item.    Hopefully that will mean it has a decent life in service ?

Polar Pro GG

Polar Pro GG

Polar Pro GG

Polar Pro GG

Polar Pro GG

Polar Pro GG

2019-1-10
Use props
Tim Frost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I bought one too after my DJI clear gimble guard cracked the second time I put it back on the drone. As you say, PolarPro seems much better made and more durable but time will tell.
Tim
2019-1-10
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Australia

Tim Frost Posted at 1-10 02:43
I bought one too after my DJI clear gimble guard cracked the second time I put it back on the drone. As you say, PolarPro seems much better made and more durable but time will tell.
Tim

Lets hope they last.  Because at $30 a pop plus p&h,  I don't want to go through too many !!
2019-1-10
Use props
P4P+_Brazil
Second Officer
Brazil

Looks great.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Manxmann. Thank you for sharing this accessory. This would be helpful to protect the gimbal of the DJI Phnatom 4 Pro. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-10
Use props
PolarPro_Brendan
lvl.1

United States

Hi Manxmann, Thanks for choosing the PolarPro gimbal lock for your DJI Phantom! Glad your happy with the product after your initial assessment and it should offer the stability and protection you are looking for when storing and transporting your drone. If you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to reach out to the PolarPro team!

Happy Flying!
2019-1-10
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Australia

PolarPro_Brendan Posted at 1-10 12:50
Hi Manxmann, Thanks for choosing the PolarPro gimbal lock for your DJI Phantom! Glad your happy with the product after your initial assessment and it should offer the stability and protection you are looking for when storing and transporting your drone. If you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to reach out to the PolarPro team!

Happy Flying!

No worries.

Drone on !
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced