1145 6 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RonanCork
lvl.1

United States

Hi Guys,

Sorry this is a general question.

I got a drone recently (XMass present). It's an "(z-series) z8w drone lidi rc drone" (not sure if anyone knows that brand - we got it on a livingsocial offer for EUR50, think it was EUR145 originally).

I was curious about 2 things:
  • I can't connect my fpa-fpv app (maybe theres a better app) with the drone wifi. In fact I don't see the drone appearing on my wifi list. Any thoughts on what might be wrong ?
  • re batteries, the current one that came with it is 3.7v and 750maH. Anyone know where best online to buy some more batteries ? I saw one of here (https://www.laptopsdirect.ie/pro ... DT4-TBoCQEEQAvD_BwE), but the voltage is half of mine, does that matter ?

Thanks All - Ronan

2019-1-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry buy this is a DJI Mavic forum.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry about the uneasiness on your product, however, it seems that you've reached the wrong forum for your drone. We're hoping that you'll manage to reach the right department for you to fix the issue. Thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sadly, your drone is not a DJI drone so I doubt many here will have the answers you seek. However I hope you find the right forum for your drone and wish you happy and safe flying.
2019-1-10
Use props
RonanCork
lvl.1

United States

M2Wair Posted at 1-10 11:01
Sadly, your drone is not a DJI drone so I doubt many here will have the answers you seek. However I hope you find the right forum for your drone and wish you happy and safe flying.

Hi,

Ah ok - no worries.

Though since posting this I've decided to buy a Mavic Air drone.

I'm based on Cork (Ireland) and I was wondering would you guys know of any where good online to get a good price on a Mavic Air ?

I saw this site just now which seems good but I wonder why it's EUR700 here and EUR850 on other sites ?

Site is: https://luckyphoto.ie/dji_mavic_ ... PcHEkRoCZQoQAvD_BwE

Any giudance / thoughts would be great

Thanks Ronan
2019-1-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

RonanCork Posted at 1-16 01:09
Hi,

Ah ok - no worries.

Ronan I would personally buy direct from DJI from the official DJI Store. That said Harvey Normans have them on offer at the moment, so perhaps worth going in and having a look in Middleton.

I'm just up the road in Lismore if you get stuck setting up
2019-1-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

In addition whilst the site you linked offers a good deal, The googles and other accessories are third party and questionable use, (I wouldn't use with my drones, that's for sure)

Go into Harvery Normans and have a look at the deals they have on offer
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules