Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FLY MORE KIT FOR THE NEW CONTROLLER
836 10 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
Captain
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello Everyone

Does anyone knows if there will be a fly more kit bag for the new controller? Can anyone propose a bag for the mavic three batteriesand the new smart controller?
2019-1-10
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could pack the fly more bag like this:

2019-1-10
Use props
Niknik
Captain
  • >>>
Greece

msinger Posted at 1-10 04:42
You could pack the fly more bag like this:

[view_image]

I think you cant because the length  is 121,3mm and the size of the bag is about 91-93mm
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Niknik Posted at 1-10 04:51
I think you cant because the length  is 121,3mm and the size of the bag is about 91-93mm

But that's how DJI recommend us to do
Well it do looks awkward, but still going to work
For this time just keep it like that, there will be a ton of carry case/bag that will be able to store all of the stuff with the new RC, as it is still early stage, those 3rd party accessory company haven't design one for it   
2019-1-10
Use props
Niknik
Captain
  • >>>
Greece

jacksonnai Posted at 1-10 05:12
But that's how DJI recommend us to do
Well it do looks awkward, but still going to work
For this time just keep it like that, there will be a ton of carry case/bag that will be able to store all of the stuff with the new RC, as it is still early stage, those 3rd party accessory company haven't design one for it

I hope they will produce some fast because I will buy one today mavic 2 pro with the new controller version
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Niknik Posted at 1-10 05:16
I hope they will produce some fast because I will buy one today mavic 2 pro with the new controller version

Congrats mate!
Hopefully they do
Happy flying!

2019-1-10
Use props
Niknik
Captain
  • >>>
Greece

jacksonnai Posted at 1-10 05:22
Congrats mate!
Hopefully they do
Happy flying!

Thank you very much
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Niknik Posted at 1-10 05:27
Thank you very much

You're welcome!
2019-1-10
Use props
SPIKE_151
First Officer
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 1-10 05:16
I hope they will produce some fast because I will buy one today mavic 2 pro with the new controller version

Let us all know how you get on with the new controller versus the standard controller.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Niknik. Thank you for choosing DJI. As of the moment we do not have any information about this inquiry. The best thing I can do to help is forward this inquiry to the proper department for further development of the said product. Thank you for all of your support.
2019-1-10
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

theres a little tag on the fly more bag that shows how to load all the stuff with either RC

also

the hard case they list on their store has two small bits or foam that are removable to accommodate either RC. the space is a lot deeper than it needs to be.

2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules