Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Email verification
916 7 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ztEKYIjVBjeU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285807 ft
Canada

Hey there. Im having some trouble with my email verification prompt when attempting to post in the forum. Ive used 2 seperate email accounts and still nothing. Ive been trying to get verification since december 26th 2018
2019-1-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to use the one you first signed in with.
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Like what kind of trouble? Clicked the link in the verification email and still can't get it to verify?
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ztEKYIjVBjeU
lvl.1
Canada

Woe Posted at 1-10 06:08
You have to use the one you first signed in with.

Ive tried both. I can post in the online forums apparently (due to this one) but still cant do anything within the mavic pilots app. Maybe different platforms all together? Every time i go to access the discussion it sends me to the app.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ztEKYIjVBjeU
lvl.1
Canada

jacksonnai Posted at 1-10 06:27
Like what kind of trouble? Clicked the link in the verification email and still can't get it to verify?

Yes exactly.
2019-1-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ztEKYIjVBjeU Posted at 1-10 07:15
Ive tried both. I can post in the online forums apparently (due to this one) but still cant do anything within the mavic pilots app. Maybe different platforms all together? Every time i go to access the discussion it sends me to the app.

I don't think you can access the forum from that app.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. I would recommend you check your spam or junk mail. Please provide your activation email via Pm so that I can forward this to our R&D Engineers. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Then you just can follow what DJI Paladin said, they will help you with that
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules