Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No picture with Samsung Tab E lite 7"
1535 4 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

okay so i have read many many people having issues with connecting to a phone or tablet. that is not the issue here, i do the tablet just as i would my cell phone. i always turn on the controller first, then the spark itself then i plug into usb cord. it pops up asks me if i want to open the DJI 4 go app. i do it comes up connected, I click on Go fly then everything looks normal except for i have a black screen where my live picture should be at. has anyone ever ran into this?

is it cause the Samsung Tab E lite only has a 1.3 quad core processor.

I have a Nextbook Ares 8" and connects and i get a live picture on it. it has a 1.92 quad core. that is really the only driffrence between the two tablets

I guess I will be taken the Nextbook back even tho it works cause to me the screen looks bad and its pretty slow for a tablet the samsung colors look so much clearer just using the tablet not with the spark. and it seem to load faster even tho it has the smaller processor

if you have andriod deviced you use with yours and works well please post what they are hear, Ive found some threads for that but there all older.
Thank you

2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day epoweredrc. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device ( Samsung Tab E Lite ) that you are using on your DJI Spark. As of the moment the Samsung Tab E Lite is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device. The Samsung Tab E Lite might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Spark and of the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting this list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

2019-1-10
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for the list. well my Straight talk moto G6 works great it is what i have been using with it since day one. But I did want a bigger screen so tried the two tablets.
I did fly with the Nextbook ares 8 today and it seemed to work perfect for flying, but not flying it. it seems slow to open apps, and open youtube and such so i will be returning it today and looking for a driffrent option.
I googled a few of the ones you posted WOW.. I am looking for a cheap option.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the update epoweredrc. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-10
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

Well Does anyone know how to make a tablet give you the options to use as file transfer or charge or what ever when you plug in the Micro usb connector to a tablet?
I got a Lenovo 8" today and it is working great on wifi but when i plug the OTG cable into it it beeps like it recognizes it but it wont show up on the DJI go 4 app.
It doesn't pop up asking me what i want to do like my cell phone does. anyone know how to make it work?

Thanks
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules