DJI XT Pro app vs. DJI Go 4 app.......
1545 6 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blue Streak 1
lvl.1
United States

I'm having issues with the DJI Go 4 app shutting down when I switch to the DJI XT Pro app to control my XT2.  While in flight I will switch to control my XT 2 and when I re-open the DJI Go 4 app a screen pops up and says " The current device cannot use DJI Go 4, please check the relevant mannual and download the correct app to use." I still have control of my UAV. Which is a Matrice 200,  but I don't have any vital statistics.  I continue to try to re-open the app, at one point shutting the app off and after about 7 tries it reconnected and I was able to land.  I have checked all firmware and made sure all apps were updated, and have done several dry runs with out propellers and it does it every time.  Any help would be greatly appericated.

2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that if you going to use the zenmuse XT on your Aircraft you need to use the DJI Pilot app, Instead of the DJI Go 4.
2019-1-10
Use props
Blue Streak 1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 09:05
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that if you going to use the zenmuse XT on your Aircraft you need to use the DJI Pilot app, Instead of the DJI Go 4.

Thank you, I will look into it!!!
2019-1-10
Use props
Blue Streak 1
lvl.1
United States

Blue Streak 1 Posted at 1-10 09:38
Thank you, I will look into it!!!

Alright, I downloaded the DJI Pilot app and it recognizes the Matrice 200 but instantly pops a screen and says " DJI Pilot not available for current device.  Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version.  Please contact DJI Support for more assistance."  So that did not work.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Blue Streak 1 Posted at 1-10 10:02
Alright, I downloaded the DJI Pilot app and it recognizes the Matrice 200 but instantly pops a screen and says " DJI Pilot not available for current device.  Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version.  Please contact DJI Support for more assistance."  So that did not work.

Ok, thank you for that information may I ask are you using an IOS device? If yes please use an Android device instead.
2019-1-10
Use props
Blue Streak 1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 16:25
Ok, thank you for that information may I ask are you using an IOS device? If yes please use an Android device instead.

Yes, I am using IOS.  Okay, Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Blue Streak 1 Posted at 1-11 02:46
Yes, I am using IOS.  Okay, Thank you.

Not a problem please keep us posted whenever you were able to try it. Cheers!
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules