Calibración control dji
1207 3 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matox
New
Argentina

Que tal? Compre recién un DJI Spark y al momento de volarlo me funciona todos los controles de mando salvo los sticks, nose porque ser, creo que es calibración pero solo se puede calibrar mediante cable OTG es así? o puede hacerse mediante la conexión wiifi con el mando. a alguien le paso?
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Matox, our apologies for the inconvenience. I would recommend you back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. May I know if you receive an error message? What phone are you using and if it's possible, please provide a short video of the issue? You can use Dropbox or google drive then provide the link here.
2019-1-10
Use props
Matox
New
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-10 08:05
Hi Matox, our apologies for the inconvenience. I would recommend you back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. May I know if you receive an error message? What phone are you using and if it's possible, please provide a short video of the issue? You can use Dropbox or google drive then provide the link here.

Hi im using an ihpne 7 plus, I dont recibe any error mesage, hoy I back up my app info! here, I a link of google drive with videos of the issue

thanks

g drive
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Matox Posted at 1-11 04:41
Hi im using an ihpne 7 plus, I dont recibe any error mesage, hoy I back up my app info! here, I a link of google drive with videos of the issue

I understand, Kindly make  sure to turn off the aircraft before you do the remote controller calibration. If the issue persists, you can also try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules