DJI Care Refresh return can someone help me
617 3 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji pedro
New
United States

So I  recently returned a drone I bought because out of the box the camera would not move whatsoever and the camera image  transmission would  continuously  cut out. I’ve already  contacted  Djicare@dji.com but no answer. I would love to get a refund to get DJI Care Refresh on my new drone and someone please help me out
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us the email that you've used to reach our DJI Care team and where did you purchase your drone? May we know when did you send an email to our team? Please let us know for further help.
2019-1-10
Use props
Dji pedro
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 09:37
Hi, we're sorry to know about the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us the email that you've used to reach our DJI Care team and where did you purchase your drone? May we know when did you send an email to our team? Please let us know for further help.

Hey thanks for getting back to me the email address is v_pita@yahoo.com  and the drone was  purchased at Best Buy. I send an email about 2-4 hours ago
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dji pedro Posted at 1-10 09:49
Hey thanks for getting back to me the email address is   and the drone was  purchased at Best Buy. I send an email about 2-4 hours ago

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You suppose to receive a response within 24-48 hours, however upon sending the email, you haven't received any feedback or updates with regard to this, please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules