Hey guys. Where am I messing up?
385 3 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am new to drones and not only learning to fly but learning video recording too. What do I have to do to make the trees below and in the distance sharp instead of blurry? I know there is also a lot of over exposure here too. Thanks

2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried to reset the camera settings? It would be great if you can provide us the camera settings you're at when you took the video. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 14:03
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried to reset the camera settings? It would be great if you can provide us the camera settings you're at when you took the video. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

I shot this at FOV 4k 30fps in Raw .265 and at F8 I believe. Also in custom mode with +1 sharpness and -1 saturation. . Maybe I am not focusing correctly. I will try to reset the camera settings. Almost sure its me more than the camera though. Photos are fine. Also it looks pretty good in the video while launching but that is where the goodness ends. The houses and other things seem focused okay but the trees without leaves become very blurry. Of course post prossessing is new to me to and I am using DJI's free LUC.
2019-1-10
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

Are you setting your camera for Auto Focus or Manual?   When in manual, a slider bar appears on screen to adjust the settings.  I find that auto focus suits me better.  I also remember to push the shutter button half way whenever the distance to subject changes significantly.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules