Mavic Pro Platimun Firmware Update?!?!
2637 3 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cory2663
lvl.1
Canada

I purchased my Mavic Pro Platinum Sept 6 2017, and recieved it in late Nov 2017. I did a few Firmware updates within the first year with no issues.

I Enjoyed flying it for less than a year when suddenly , it would not correctly do firmware updates anymore. It kept failing to update. I did a few Firmware updates within the first year with no issues at all.

In Sept of 2018 my MPP Firmware Update failed several times. I even downloaded DJI Assistant 2 which did not work either. It seemed to only show the capability of Updating the Inspire, even after plugging in my MPP. So it was useless to me.

I Spoke to DJI, and they replaced my MPP ASAP.

Nothing had changed! I had EXACTLY the same issues.

Spoke to DJI AGAIN, and they replaced my MPP AGAIN!

Nothing had changed! I had EXACTLY the same issues.

It is now January, Two Replacement Drones later and I have not Had my MPP in the air since August!

Please Help me!

Thank you in advance for ANY and ALL input to my delema.

Cory the Frustrated

2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cory2663. I am sorry to know about your experience with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Can you please try to once again update the firmware of the DJI Pro Platinum? I will be posting the link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Please keep us posted on the result. For us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads

2019-1-10
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Maybe you should re download assistant 2, (the version that is corresponding to the mpp), make sure you have the right drivers. Assistant tends to not install the driver due to windows "restrictions", this if you have a windows pc ofcourse.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_JSGFP84tDDSz
New
Flight distance : 49 ft

Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-1-10 15:15
Hello and good day cory2663. I am sorry to know about your experience with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Can you please try to once again update the firmware of the DJI Pro Platinum? I will be posting the link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Please keep us posted on the result. For us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads

#DJI Stephen My mavic pro platinum has no physical damage on camera or gimbal either has any accident record but all of a sudden the video quality gone crazy picture quality is okay in SD card but when I record a video it shows burned out and full of contrast can u help me please ? I tired to refresh my firmware but it's not updating . It only shows how to update inspire 1. I reset my camera settings and formet my sd card still problem remains . Please help . Thank you
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules