Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
With future updates are we going to be able to download 4k video's
1182 10 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger1167
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wondering if we are going to be able to download 4k video's to the iPad Pro with future update's?  Because of right now it says it's not supported.
2019-1-10
Use props
fans2a269673
New
Flight distance : 367959 ft
Canada

This is such a hassle. I can't import on my brand new iPad Pro, but my iPhone X will download 4K 30. When will this be fixed? Killing my workflow! Makes the Osmo Pocket almost useless. I keep reverting back to using my GoPro because I can import footage.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Roger1167. Thank you for raising this concern. The best way I can help is to forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-11
Use props
Roger1167
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank You DJI Stephen for all that you guys do at DJI, I know everything is not perfect and I am confident that DJI will solve this issue. Thanks again for the osmo pocket, I enjoy using the osmo pocket. Thanks for the awesome product...
2019-1-11
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
Germany

I was going to buy the new Ipad Pro but will hold off until this is resolved
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans2a269673 Posted at 1-11 01:57
This is such a hassle. I can't import on my brand new iPad Pro, but my iPhone X will download 4K 30. When will this be fixed? Killing my workflow! Makes the Osmo Pocket almost useless. I keep reverting back to using my GoPro because I can import footage.

Could it be the fault of the iPad Pro ?
2019-1-11
Use props
Fqnch
lvl.1
France

Hello, there is a way to download mimi app beta version which including cinelike  ?  I will be in holiday tomorrow, and i really want to be able to shoot with cinelike profile. (Sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue). Regards.
2019-1-11
Use props
Scott.
First Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I really hope so.

Basically the OSMO need to output HVEC files which are compatible with iOS. GoPro have managed to do this with their Hero 7 as I can import any file albeit 1080/240, 4K/60 basically ANY frame rate and resolution.

PLEASE DJI get this resolved
2019-1-11
Use props
zanve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2222415 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Currently you can import on your phone the 4k 50/60 fps clips and all the other files with this GoPro accessory through their App. Available in USB C, Micro USB and Lightning.

https://www.xtremeinn.com/sport_ ... wE&gclsrc=aw.ds
2019-1-12
Use props
Scott.
First Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

zanve Posted at 1-12 02:52
Currently you can import on your phone the 4k 50/60 fps clips and all the other files with this GoPro accessory through their App. Available in USB C, Micro USB and Lightning.

https://www.xtremeinn.com/sport_estremi/gopro-quick-key-microsd-reader/136486268/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=5118445&country=it&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_amYmofo3wIVyueaCh18oQ1BEAQYASABEgLwl_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

GoPro file yes, Osmo files no

The Osmo files need to contain the HVEC codec, it has nothing to do with the equipment used to transfer the files directly into the IOS device
2019-1-17
Use props
Cedman
lvl.1
Canada

fans2a269673 Posted at 1-11 01:57
This is such a hassle. I can't import on my brand new iPad Pro, but my iPhone X will download 4K 30. When will this be fixed? Killing my workflow! Makes the Osmo Pocket almost useless. I keep reverting back to using my GoPro because I can import footage.

you are in luck! At least you can use the iphone x to move the footage into iCloud and share them to your ipad, my iphone 8+ don't want anything 4k period.  My only way to get these to my mobile devices are to put them first in my mac and airdrop the file!
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules