1108 9 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Volantus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229577 ft
Australia

Hello everybody!

New Mavic 2 Pro owner here, so please be patient.

A few days ago, I took off, but as soon as the take off was complete, the drone went to full throttle, and yawing although the controller sticks were centered. I could just control the drone by pulling hard down on the thottle, and hard right on the yaw, but the drone wouldnt land, even when i tried to cut the motors. I basically had to crash into some long grass to stop. Tried restarting on the spot, but the same thing happened. The gimbal was also pointing up at a strange angle after restarting.  I went home and recalibrated everything, and did a test flight, and everything was working well, but later that day it started playing up again. I again had to pull a pretty rough landing! I tried to do an auto take off, but got a error saying the throttle wasnt centred. I have recalibrated everything, and have reinstalled the firmware.
This has really shaken my confidence, as like alot of pilots, i like to fly at the beach and over water. It was lucky that the times it has played up, i was over softish grass.

Help!

Volantus

2019-1-10
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-1-10
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

Do you calibrate the remote controler?
2019-1-10
Use props
Volantus
lvl.1
Australia

integer Posted at 1-10 23:44
Do you calibrate the remote controler?

Yes, but even that process acts a little strange
2019-1-11
Use props
Volantus
lvl.1
Australia

I attempted to calibrate the controller again, but I'm not sure it worked properly. The prompt i feel hasn't translated too well to English. "Move sticks up to the max limit in all directions repetedly" (spelling repeatedly incorrect) I move the sticks in all directions, but when i move the scroll wheels, it changes the stick calibration, and it is impossible to get everything to 100% I hope somebody from DJI can help me soon.
2019-1-11
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

I'd make a video and send it to DJI support if i was you.  I would'nt fly either at the moment with these kind of issues for your safety or others.
2019-1-11
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

my drone crashed because of the same reason ! but DJI fix it under warranty.
2019-1-12
Use props
Volantus
lvl.1
Australia

2019-1-13
Use props
Volantus
lvl.1
Australia

So this is how I found the controller with the sticks centered calibrated today, after successfully calibrating it yesterday...no wonder I was out of control!
2019-1-13
Use props
Volantus
lvl.1
Australia

Im curious also why the DJI mods on the forum respond to some threads and not others?
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules