Mavic 2 Pro 90 degree gimball jump
551 1 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
causalloop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75558 ft
United States

Only had this thing a short while, but (and granted I've had a few minor crashes) I recently started having this issue - first noticed when pointing the gimbal down 90 degrees to land from a high altitude.  I don't think the altitude was the issue as its happened at lower altitudes, I think it has something to do with how long its spending with the camera pointed downwards.  I edited out the long waits (the first one a bit short actually)

I don't see any obvious signs of damange other than some scratches to the exterior.  I've re-calibrated the gimbal, the IMU something I lost the link to where you hold it on its side for some period of time (I don't think I did that one right).

Anyway, here's what I'm seeing:

Basically the camera flips all the way up, then down a bit to the horizon where it sits and kind of vibrates a bit and then flips back down to 90 (towards the end it does more - but thats me getting frustrated...)  Once it happens, it starts happening more frequently and once or twice I've gotten a gimbal overload.

I'd rather not send it in if possible, but if I do, the sooner the better obviously - haven't gone through this before so I'm not sure what the turnaround is like (or cost...).  Got it at the end of November2018 ish.  

If this is a known issue, can someone point me in the right direction?  Otherwise, help!

Out of curiosity, when continuously pointing down (or any direction really), is the gimbal constantly having to 'fight' a spring that wants to return it to center?
2019-1-10
Use props
fans1fabdf46
lvl.2

Turkey

I have same problem.could you find any solution???
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules