Who know how to fixed this issue? No battery indicated on screen.
641 9 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

I just get mv2 last week spend time to upload firmware. Not an easy to do. I did several time not success then used assist2 but when connect with Samsung note edge they still required update firmware 0200 unfinished.  I do have two battery. When turn on dji go4 on my phone and controller indicated blank of battery can't take off. When change the other battery they show fully battery then the aircraft can take off. Who can help me with this? Thanks in advance.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and reinstall the APP. You may also refer on the screenshot below for our recommended devices. For the firmware issue, please reinstall DJI Assistant 2 and download DJI Asisstant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads Please let us know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Have you tried using a different mobile device to check if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the list of recommended mobile device the Samsung note edge is not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and of the DJI Go 4 application. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 08:01
Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and reinstall the APP. You may also refer on the screenshot below for our recommended devices.[Image]

I do have two battery buy from amazon and have no idea which belonging original box. One of those batt run normally they shown in all screen ss note edge, ss tab A and even indicated on remote control. The other batt show blank any screen and cannot upload firmware because they remind no battery enough 50% to upload firmware.
2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and reinstall the APP. You may also refer on the screenshot below for our recommended devices.[Image]

I do have two battery buy from amazon and have no idea which belonging original box. One of those batt run normally they shown in all screen ss note edge, ss tab A and even indicated on remote control. The other batt show blank any screen and cannot upload firmware because they remind no battery enough 50% to upload firmware.
2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 08:02
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Have you tried using a different mobile device to check if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the list of recommended mobile device the Samsung note edge is not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and of the DJI Go 4 application. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Two battery one normal but the other effected.
2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

[view_image]

Two battery one normal but the other effected.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3366c347 Posted at 1-11 08:13
I do have two battery buy from amazon and have no idea which belonging original box. One of those batt run normally they shown in all screen ss note edge, ss tab A and even indicated on remote control. The other batt show blank any screen and cannot upload firmware because they remind no battery enough 50% to upload firmware.

Sorry to hear that. Please make sure that you fully charge the battery before you update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. Kindly provide a screenshot of the issue so that I can check it on my end, thanks!
2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and reinstall the APP. You may also refer on the screenshot below for our recommended devices. For the firmware issue, please reinstall DJI Assistant 2 and download DJI Asisstant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads Please let us know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

2019-1-11
Use props
fans3366c347
lvl.1
United States

[view_image]

2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules