Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IPad mount for MP2 controller
1379 17 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ollie Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 1581873 ft
United States

I've tried PGYTECH pad holder, OK but too close to controller. Tried SUNNYLIFE holder, nice bracket but clamp very flimsy, made with wire and rubber pads don't have teeth to keep pad from shifting around. Now after buying these I discover the MavMount. I've looked at it, looked at the reviews and that's what I think I want. Any thoughts out there? Too cold to fly here anyway, temps today through tommorrow -5 to -15 F with winds 10-15 mph gust 25mph giving a -40 to -45 F chill factor. I'll just spend the time looking at you guys' videos.
2019-1-11
Use props
SPIKE_151
First Officer
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I have the mavmount v3 for my MP2 in gunmetal grey and its a very good piece of kit, well worth the money
2019-1-11
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I have a PGYtech one, and it extends quite far, also have the same ball joint like the mav mount. Did you check to see what the length of the neck of the different mounts are? Unless the Mavmount have a extension arm, to lift it higher, it might be about the same distance from the controller than the PGYtech
I can actually lift mine up so far, that I could probably fit more than a big fist between the controller and the tablet. (pgytech one.) Might be that you have a different version than mine?
1.jpg

1 (1).jpg
1.jpg
1 (1).jpg
2019-1-11
Use props
Ollie Bird
Captain
United States

Charissa Posted at 1-11 05:06
I have a PGYtech one, and it extends quite far, also have the same ball joint like the mav mount. Did you check to see what the length of the neck of the different mounts are? Unless the Mavmount have a extension arm, to lift it higher, it might be about the same distance from the controller than the PGYtech
I can actually lift mine up so far, that I could probably fit more than a big fist between the controller and the tablet. (pgytech one.) Might be that you have a different version than mine?

Mine has a short bar above the ball. The pad kind of rests on my wrists, its not terrible mind you, I just the princess and the pea. I prefer to not have the dashboard below the steering wheel to quote another manufacturer. Thanks for replying.
2019-1-11
Use props
FlySD
Second Officer
United States

I have MavMount - Works perfectly.
2019-1-11
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-1-11
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

2019-1-11
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

2019-1-11
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavmount is a great system, especially fitted with a hoodman sunshade, handles the harshest sunlight imaginable.
2019-1-11
Use props
raven swe
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

Tiss what I use for a 9.7 iPad

https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/product-page/lifthor-sif-xxl

2019-1-11
Use props
Ollie Bird
Captain
United States

I see you have your clamp mounted on the back hole instead of the end hole. Do you fly with it that way? It looks as though MavMount will probably be my choice.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this with us. I hope one of our valued Customer can share their experience using a tablet holder for the Mavic 2 Pro. Just a friendly reminder, it is not recommended to fly your drone at -10°C - 40°C. Please fly with caution to avoid any issue. Thanks.
2019-1-11
Use props
Ollie Bird
Captain
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 15:23
Hi there, thank you for sharing this with us. I hope one of our valued Customer can share their experience using a tablet holder for the Mavic 2 Pro. Just a friendly reminder, it is not recommended to fly your drone at -10°C - 40°C. Please fly with caution to avoid any issue. Thanks.

I know that very well. Just sharing the weather here with whoever takes an interest. Have a Smart electric car, know about lithium batteries. Flew a 1974 Cessna Skyhawk for 25 years, know about cold weather flying, icing etc.. Not trying to be a wise A, just saying. I know you probably have to advise when you can. I think I've got the tablet mount figured out.
2019-1-11
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

2019-1-11
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

2019-1-11
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Have to say the Mav mount looks cool.
But alas, the one I have works perfectly. Also aluminum but not as good looking.
2019-1-12
Use props
Cheaptyres
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32703 ft
United Kingdom

I have the freewell look simialar to the mavmount but i think it sits a bit further away so you hands are free fom the ipad and control sticks
2019-1-12
Use props
Ollie Bird
Captain
United States

Cheaptyres Posted at 1-12 05:15
I have the freewell look simialar to the mavmount but i think it sits a bit further away so you hands are free fom the ipad and control sticks [view_image] [view_image] [view_image]

Thanks for pics. Is that a product of England? Looks a lot like a MavMount. I hope you don't have cheap tyres on that bike, I have a 2012 Harley Sportster 1200 XLC Custom that is for sale.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules