Camera not working?
1103 8 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grin factor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14580 ft

United Kingdom

Just bought a spark on eBay, “only flown once”. When I set it all up, there is no fpv on the tablet screen.
I’ve tried restarting everything. Controller needed a firmware update, but nothing else.
I’m confused, anyone help please?
2019-1-11
Use props
grin factor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Think I’ve sorted it. Using my new phone it’s okay, so maybe the tablet isn’t good enough.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day grin factor. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Spark. I would recommend using a recommended mobile device for your DJI Spark. For compatibility and reliability purposes of both the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

2019-1-11
Use props
grin factor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 08:21
Hello and good day grin factor. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Spark. I would recommend using a recommended mobile device for your DJI Spark. For compatibility and reliability purposes of both the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you, much appreciated.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

grin factor Posted at 1-11 08:53
Thank you, much appreciated.

You are very much welcome grin factor. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-11
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 10:12
You are very much welcome grin factor. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Excuse me. Is Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 compatible for DJI Spark?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-11 10:53
Excuse me. Is Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 compatible for DJI Spark?

Hello and good day Lysak2003. Thank you for inquiry. As of the moment the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. The Samsung A7 might be able to work on the DJI Spark but it might not make all the functions of the DJI Spark and of the DJI Go 4 application work properly. For the list of recommended mobile device please check the previous post # 3 for reference. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
leo77
New
Flight distance : 2398 ft
Italy

Hi, I have a samsung j3 2016 and I run dji go 4.
I have only a BIG problem. I can't see the images on the device while playing videos or taking pics.
Note that videos and pics are correctly recorded. What may I do ?

thank for answering
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

leo77 Posted at 1-27 11:24
Hi, I have a samsung j3 2016 and I run dji go 4.
I have only a BIG problem. I can't see the images on the device while playing videos or taking pics.
Note that videos and pics are correctly recorded. What may I do ?

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it causes. We've managed to reply to your query, you may refer to the link below for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-153154-1-2.html
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules