Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Controller Connection
1167 5 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coxr1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32178 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Micro USB connection from the controller to your tablet - 3 very short leads provided, 1 of which will match the tablet / phone in use.

I have the correct one that connects to my tablet but as I use the pgytech tablet holder (above the control sticks) it's not long enough. Is it possible to get hold of a longer lead ?

Many thanks

2019-1-11
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can connect any Micro USB cable to the port on the left side of the remote controller. Or connect your mobile device to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Coxr1, sorry for the difficulties. As mentioned on post #2, you can connect your device to the bottom port of the remote controller for video downlink via a standard USB cable. When using a tablet, use the USB port on the remote controller. Please take note do not use the Micro USB ports simultaneously for video linking. Disconnect all devices from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking. If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG.png
2019-1-11
Use props
coxr1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Many thanks for the help, quite clear now. Next one from me !

With my previously owned Spark, I was able to use my Nexus 7 (2nd generation), even managed to setup it up by the use of an otg cable to avoid the wi-fi link from the Nexus to the controller. Before I even start with a similar setup, pleas don't tell me that the Nexus won't work with the Mavic Air  

Thanks  
2019-1-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

coxr1 Posted at 1-12 08:50
Many thanks for the help, quite clear now. Next one from me !

With my previously owned Spark, I was able to use my Nexus 7 (2nd generation), even managed to setup it up by the use of an otg cable to avoid the wi-fi link from the Nexus to the controller. Before I even start with a similar setup, pleas don't tell me that the Nexus won't work with the Mavic Air  

The Mavic Air also uses DJI GO 4. So, it'll work if it works with your Spark.
2019-1-13
Use props
coxr1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It did !  thanks for your help
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules