Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Gimbal Error
196 10 1-11 07:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeepSilent
lvl.1
Turkey

Does anyone experiencing a gimbal error ? which I have uploaded . I bought it from DJI Shanghai Store and I am living in Istanbul at the moment. Dont know how to fix it or what to do.
1-11 07:00
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 1091689
  • >>>
Ireland

That’s odd have you tried gimbal calibration, if not according to your warranty you will have to ship back to Shanghai, you could also try resetting to factory settings, not sure if you can do this in dji Assistant 2, but maybe some mod around can further help you.
1-11 07:12
Use props
DeepSilent
lvl.1
Turkey

I tried gimbal calibration several times as well as resetting, so far nothing helped.  
1-11 07:39
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 1091689
  • >>>
Ireland

DeepSilent Posted at 1-11 07:39
I tried gimbal calibration several times as well as resetting, so far nothing helped.

Did you do a full factory reset ? If so you may need to return as a DOA.
1-11 07:45
Use props
DeepSilent
lvl.1
Turkey

How do we perform a full factory reset on OP?
1-11 07:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 97

Hello and Good day DeepSilent. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your new DJI Osmo Pocket. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new DJI Osmo Pocket and with DJI. Please refer on ther screenshot below on how to factory reset and let me know if the issue persists.

1.PNG
1-11 08:51
Use props
DeepSilent
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 08:51
Hello and Good day DeepSilent. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your new DJI Osmo Pocket. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new DJI Osmo Pocket and with DJI. Please refer on ther screenshot below on how to factory reset and let me know if the issue persists.

Hello DJI Paladin. I performed resetting and calibrating the gimbal two times. The gimbal is getting worser and is not stable anymore. I think that I should send it back to you. Please help me with sending back.  I am really sorry to experiencing this.

1-11 10:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 97

DeepSilent Posted at 1-11 10:18
Hello DJI Paladin. I performed resetting and calibrating the gimbal two times. The gimbal is getting worser and is not stable anymore. I think that I should send it back to you. Please help me with sending back.  I am really sorry to experiencing this.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Please email our support team to start up a ticket: support@dji.com . if you need further assistance with your case, please don't hesitate to contact us. Again, I am very sorry for the unpleasant experienced.
1-11 10:31
Use props
djiuser_E8jq9ItXMCd9
New

Hi,

I just started my 6-12 month trip in Asia and the dji osmo pocket stopped working the second day

Same issue with the gimbal, it's not possible to calibrate it and also factory reset or updating the firmware does not work (turns off by 50%).

Any help? I have not really an idea what to do now.

Best, Lennert
1-12 00:44
Use props
DeepSilent
lvl.1
Turkey

Dear Lennert, you just need to contact dji support for a solution. I am sure that they will help you right away.   
1-13 23:38
Use props
Yani223
New
Norway

I have the same issue. Just got the osmo pocket from the post. I bought it from an enterprise dealer authorized by DJI here in norway. Had i known this problem beforehand, i wouldn’t have purchased it. I am so disappointed.
1-18 14:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules