Shooting raw
475 2 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liecat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994485 ft
Belgium

i assume that the photo settings saturation, contrast ans sharpness are not taking in account when shooting raw (dng file). Thx
2019-1-11
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

That should be the case, however, I've never used those settings for photos so can't confirm. Should be easy enough to test by cranking them all the way up or down and then comparing resulting JPG/DNG.

FYI: at least for the original Mavic Pro, shooting video using the D-LOG option will overexpose your RAW files -- this is a known issue that has to do with some tricks DJI pulls to make D-LOG happen, so something to be aware of if you choose to shoot that way.

2019-1-11
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994485 ft
Belgium

Ex Machina Posted at 1-11 07:46
That should be the case, however, I've never used those settings for photos so can't confirm. Should be easy enough to test by cranking them all the way up or down and then comparing resulting JPG/DNG.

FYI: at least for the original Mavic Pro, shooting video using the D-LOG option will overexpose your RAW files -- this is a known issue that has to do with some tricks DJI pulls to make D-LOG happen, so something to be aware of if you choose to shoot that way.

Thx for the update, will test and report back later
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules