Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO WONT SHOW CAMERA VIEW
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CJP
New
United Kingdom

I have read many threads of people trying to get the DJI APP to connect the Pantom 3 pro to the camrea view, well i am another one, I have two Phantom 3 Pro drones, two galaxy s tabs, two dji usb leads, and another 10 usb leads which when all are connected say usb connected as a media device. Not one combination of any of them brings up the camera view on the new app, my RC's are all glowing green the rc moves the gimbal on the cameras. This has now become ridiculus, i use my drones for surveying roofs to save on scaffolding and H&S management of men. Does anyone have an answer please?

2019-1-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

How old is your tablet?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CJP. I am sorry to know that you are having issues. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S Tab ) that you are using on your . As of the moment the Samsung Galaxy S Tab is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. The Samsung Galaxy S Tab might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and of the DJI Go application. For reference I will be posting this list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Thank you.

2019-1-11
Use props
CJP
New
United Kingdom

Please see conversation with your technical support, are you now telling me that as you have upgraded the app, my drones are now useless.

Richard
DJI Support

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support. This is Richard. How may I help you today?

15:53

If I were in your position, I think I’d feel just as you do after knowing what happened to your drone. Rest-assured, I will do my best to get to the bottom of this. This is what I am here for.

Can you try to use a different mobile device?
15:55

I have two separate mobile devices both samsung galaxie's, ther were all working fine until i updated to the DJI GO App

I see.

What samsung galaxy are you using?
15:57

sm-t230 software version 4.4.2
15:59

Can you try to use any of these devices G V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5.

iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular
16:00

are you serious, what do you expect me to do go out and buy another device
16:01

I do apologize, But I'm not saying you need to buy a new phone. But you can try to borrow a new device just to check if the cause is the mobile device or the drone
16:02

I have just downloaded the app onto my phone, and connected it as the app says, how to connect. it still does not connect to camera view and the phone is saying connected as a media device

What phone are you using now?

I am connected to my Honour
16:03

sorry HONOR

No problem.
16:06

Can you try to borrow any of the devices above so we can ensure that the mobile device will work with the app ?

Do you have a focus connected?

Sorry

Do you have any other device?
16:07

i am just down loading the app to my sons galaxy tab

Okay

【System Message】Dear customer, the chat will close in 5 minutes due to inactivity.
16:11

down loaded, installed, logged in, and connected to RC and still the same result, it wont show the camera view
16:12

What tab is it ?
16:14

SM-T800 Software Version 6.0.1
16:18

For this one, I would suggest using a recommended mobile device. so we can truly determine what causes the issue

【System Message】Dear customer, the chat will close in 5 minutes due to inactivity.
16:21

I am now downloading the app to my sons samsung galaxy s 7 edge
16:24

Okay

Now done, I have just downloaded the app onto my sons phone, and connected it as the app says, how to connect. it still does not connect to camera view and the phone is saying connected as a media device.
16:28

Okay for this one I would suggest sending the unit in our facility to have it checked
16:29

What both drones and both RC Units, 5 android devices and ten leads, this is ridiculus. where can i get a copy of the old app which worked fine.
16:31

For this one, I do apologize but we do not have information for the old version of the app. but you can search it online. But we do not recommend using it. For the updates are pushed for previous bug fixes

DJI clearly have a major issue with this app, you need to take ownership of the issue and sort it out.

I do apologize but we do not have information for the previous versions of the app.
16:33

So what am i supposed to do, i have £3000 worth of drones that i used for surveying and i cant use them.
16:36

I do apologize but since you have used a compatible device and it is not working we can have it checked out in our facility

But if you want you can try to use an IOS device just to further check
2019-1-11
Use props
CJP
New
United Kingdom

The DJI app clearly has a major bug, you are letting your customers down badly SHAME ON YOU.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules