【4K】Drone Footage | SUWON WORLD CUP STADIUM ..:: Spectacular ...
1123 10 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Suwon (South Korea); project finished and uploaded on 2019-01-11 - enjoy! :-)

Media data: This drone video (2:25min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Suwon 4K Drone Video Footage. Footage on Sale. For inquiries, contact me via E-Mail, my Blog, Facebook or Instagram Page.

Suwon Drone Flight: The Suwon World Cup Stadium is a football stadium in the South Korean city of Suwon. It has been home to K League 1 football side Suwon Samsung Bluewings since 2001. The capacity of the stadium is 43,959. Suwon is the capital and largest metropolis of Gyeonggi-do, South Koreas most populous province which surrounds Seoul, the national capital. Suwon lies about 30 kilometres (19 miles) south of Seoul. It is traditionally known as The City of Filial Piety. With a population close to 1.2 million, it is larger than Ulsan, although it is not governed as a metropolitan city. Suwon has existed in various forms throughout Koreas history, growing from a small settlement to become a major industrial and cultural center. It is the only remaining completely walled city in South Korea. The city walls are one of the more popular tourist destinations in Gyeonggi Province. Samsung Electronics R&D center and headquarters are in Suwon. The city is served by two motorways, the national railway network, and the Seoul Metropolitan Subway. Suwon is a major educational center, home to 11 universities. Suwon is home to football club Suwon Samsung Bluewings, which have won the K League on four occasions and AFC Champions League twice. The KT Wiz of the Korea Baseball Organization also plays in Suwon. [wikipedia]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Suwon World Cup Stadium, Suwon, World Cup Stadium, South Korea, City, Metropolis, Suwon Bluewings, Samsung Bluewings, Suwon Samsung Bluewings, Gyeonggi-do, City of Filial Piety, Ulsan, Seoul, World Cup 2002, Fifa World Cup 2002

Video [Internal ID 73] taken in 2017

#####

One Man Wolf Pack - http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... acular-arenas-2019/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-1-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Eh, what is up, your video is incredible.

Really well done my friend. You should be proud of this one.

Thanks a lot, for your ongoing support and participation, of and on the forum.

I appreciate you...

RedHotPoker
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day OneManWolfPack. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have taken. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-1-11
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very very nice. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very grand stadium - great but of footage
2019-1-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A CW Posted at 1-12 05:35
Very grand stadium - great but of footage

Thank you, A CW! Looks like you upgraded to Mavic 2? Worth the change? I crashed my Mavic Pro this week finally (totally damaged, hit a hard to see antenna on the roof of a yacht club), after 16 months... :-/ no drone at the moment... and still so much travels ongoing...
2019-1-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 1-12 05:50
Thank you, A CW! Looks like you upgraded to Mavic 2? Worth the change? I crashed my Mavic Pro this week finally (totally damaged, hit a hard to see antenna on the roof of a yacht club), after 16 months... :-/ no drone at the moment... and still so much travels ongoing...

!00% worth it - awesome drone.
2019-1-12
Use props
ChArl!3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A CW Posted at 1-12 09:08
!00% worth it - awesome drone.

Good to hear! Let's see where I will be able to get one (and when ) happy Sunday to UK, mate!
2019-1-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 1-13 06:46
Good to hear! Let's see where I will be able to get one (and when ) happy Sunday to UK, mate!

Let me know when you do and happy Sunday to our Brazilian friends
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules