Battery Led 1
589 11 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Charge 4 times went on charge tonight for tomorrow led 1 flashing nothung else happening? this battery brand new with drone any pointers ? maybe dji assistant firm ware update ?
2019-1-11
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

How long has it been on charge for!
2019-1-11
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 1-11 10:20
How long has it been on charge for!

Well funny you should ask its just started charging after doing nothing for approx 20 mins, but this was the one i drained until the Drone switched itself off whilst in doors doing settings so i guess it needed to find itself ?....
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gazmg Posted at 1-11 10:56
Well funny you should ask its just started charging after doing nothing for approx 20 mins, but this was the one i drained until the Drone switched itself off whilst in doors doing settings so i guess it needed to find itself ?....

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try to charge it within 2-3 hours and see if this will charge up? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

There has been other post on this.
Maybe there is an answer to your problem there.
Battery led 1 flashes

Hope you get it resolved.

My battery died the other day, says fully charged and all lights come on but I get a battery error.  
Had to purchase a new battery.
2019-1-11
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Well it seems to of charged okay ? like i said i did run it totally flat.....
2019-1-11
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Gazmg Posted at 1-11 11:25
Well it seems to of charged okay ? like i said i did run it totally flat.....

Yeah it takes a little time to sit up and wave back at you, in the meantime you think either you broke it or it's died. Fear not we've all done it at some stage. Delighted it's charged and operational again.

2019-1-11
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

When in doubt on battery, misbehavior is not something to tolerate.  Could lead to crash or accident.  I would recommend replacement.  I know tey are expensive, but the drone is more, and preventing and accident can cost a lot.  Be safe!
2019-1-11
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

If your battery was hot after a flight it may require leaving it to cool down before attempting to recharge it
2019-1-11
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Lonesome Crow Posted at 1-11 16:57
When in doubt on battery, misbehavior is not something to tolerate.  Could lead to crash or accident.  I would recommend replacement.  I know tey are expensive, but the drone is more, and preventing and accident can cost a lot.  Be safe!

Hi but only used once if thats the case then Dji have some sorting with regards to batteries.......im not paying out £80 every time a battery might miss behave slightly......
2019-1-11
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Boffin Posted at 1-11 19:00
If your battery was hot after a flight it may require leaving it to cool down before attempting to recharge it

Hi it had been left for 5 ays prior to charging so was not hot and like i said this is a brand new battery used once.....Most of the time when its at 30%i change them but this one i used at home doing settings on the controller until it switched the drone of so it was 0% power in it..

I wont do it again....
2019-1-11
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

go not under the 8 %, it will damage your battery.
If it has a little power, you can switch it on with battery on  the charger, when it's on put charger on the current and charge,
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules