Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care and Skin or Decal
923 4 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeteoricDragon
lvl.1
United States

I'm planning to record a video to apply for DJI Care for my Mavic 2 Pro.  I plan to apply Decals to the outside of the aircraft like this one for example.  https://www.decalgirl.com/skins/ ... digital-urban-camo.  If I put decals on the aircraft, will I be decreasing the chances of DJI approving DJI Care for my Mavic 2 Pro?

2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MeteoricDragon. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. In placing a sticker or a decal on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Please remember to place them on the parts of the drone that will not affect the performance of the drone. As long as the drone is recognized as DJI product, the skin wraps will not affect the DJI Care Refresh, but you will not get the skin back when you get the replacement drone via DJI Care Refresh. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-1-11
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

What is recommended to use for the FAA certification number??  In the states.
2019-1-11
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Captain
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

HH1 Posted at 1-11 12:33
What is recommended to use for the FAA certification number??  In the states.

Not sure what is recommended, I just used tape with the number on each of my batteries. Saved marking the body in any way.
2019-1-11
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply Sherman, that is a good place to put that number.  
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules