[SPARK] Battery isn't charging in 1 month old drone
1541 3 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
denkrep
lvl.1
Poland

Hi

About a month ago i've bought DJI Spark. Basically had one flight, after that fully charged the battery.
SInce than I had a few trips and didn't use it for few weeks. Now as I returned to it it's not charging. Some charge is still there (about 50%) - I can turn it on, connect it (via controller and my mobile). It shows the charge level, etc, but when I plug the charger it doesn't respond - no flashing of lights, etc.

I'm using the standard charger that came out of box.

I know that the battery could go in hybernation after not using them for a while, but does it mean they won't be charging anymore or it's a different story?

I don't have a standalone charger to check the battery - I'm only trying to charge them via drone itself.

Drone never fall down, neither had any hars landing etc.

Yeah, I guess it also set some updates about a week ago when I turned it in to check if it's still doing ok - but I'm not sure what updates it installed - it just inqueried me to download somthing so I agreed without looking in details.

Should I do something to make it charging again? Or ss it a manufacturing issue and I shoudl contact retailer for warranty case?

Respectfully, Denis.
2019-1-11
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Try to run the battery down to about 15-20% and charge it again.
2019-1-11
Use props
denkrep
lvl.1
Poland

thank you. Surprisingly that worked
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Denis. Thank you for giving us an update on the said situation and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other issues or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum we are all here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules