Just lost all my trust in Dji Repair staff.
1485 44 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft
United States

So today i got the motor. Sorder it in and performance is as good as always was.waiting for the led cap. I just saved $248 from their Quote and. All I had to spend was $20. Shame on you Scammers at dji Repair, all electronics that you try to Charge me to Replace are in perfect Condition.thanks to all of you guys that encoraged me to fix it my self....my YouTube review shall be on Fire!!!
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Donjuan. Posted at 1-16 19:16
Dji mindy you sound upset. And all i have to say about you is nothing but good things. You always have done all you csn and beon to help me and others. But i still think yall running away from the truth and i never got an honest answer on why they did this. How ever im not mad at you at all. Just wanted to make shore no one else goes throug this Scam!! Thanks again.you Awesome!!

I understand, thank you. Please make sure to keep me update if you have any further concern, I will do my best to help.
2019-1-18
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 05:05
I understand, thank you. Please make sure to keep me update if you have any further concern, I will do my best to help.

Thank you so much dji Mandy you the best..may God Bless your day in all you do!!!!!!!
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Donjuan. Posted at 1-18 09:28
Thank you so much dji Mandy you the best..may God Bless your day in all you do!!!!!!!

God Bless you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 23:38
God Bless you.

You are Super Amazing!!!!
2019-1-19
Use props