Flight distance : 35889 ft

Canada

Can a mavic pro be tracked with a serial number
2019-1-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You meant like tracking with GPS? or to track the drone condition/flight?
2019-1-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum mate!
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry and welcome to DJI Forum. If you are referring to the flight records of the the DJI Mavic Pro. We will not be to tracked it with the use of the serial number. Thank you.
2019-1-12
Use props
fans33f5a3a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35889 ft

Canada

I mean while I’m using the drone could the government  for example know the height and distance while I’m using my drone as I didn’t get my flight liscence yet planning to but didn’t get it yet just wondering if I fly too high or too far I don’t want to get fined
2019-1-12
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

Just follow the rules.  They are there for a reason.
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

fans33f5a3a9 Posted at 1-12 09:46
I mean while I’m using the drone could the government  for example know the height and distance while I’m using my drone as I didn’t get my flight liscence yet planning to but didn’t get it yet just wondering if I fly too high or too far I don’t want to get fined

If you are in the US, you must register on FAA website and mark your aircraft with a unique number. They can track you with that number but not the serial number. I don't know about the rules in Canada. However, safe flying and follow the regulations.
2019-1-13
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Master. Posted at 1-13 13:15
If you are in the US, you must register on FAA website and mark your aircraft with a unique number. They can track you with that number but not the serial number. I don't know about the rules in Canada. However, safe flying and follow the regulations.

Well, not real time tracking.  But if the drone is recovered in an accident or incident, then if the FAA number is there, they will know who the owner is.  I put mine in the battery compartment.
2019-1-14
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

ff22 Posted at 1-14 08:04
Well, not real time tracking.  But if the drone is recovered in an accident or incident, then if the FAA number is there, they will know who the owner is.  I put mine in the battery compartment.

That is correct.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules