Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Pocket Focus pumping issue
390 17 1-12 06:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2yProducer
lvl.1
Korea, Republic of

Most videos have a pumping issue. It is a very critical issue. Have a plan to fix this?

1-12 06:09
Use props
DJI Stephen
Administrator

Hello and good day 2yProducer. Thank you for raising this concern today regarding the DJI Osmo Pocket. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this thread to our DJI R&D team for further development of the product. If you have any other concerns of suggestions. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.
1-12 11:27
Use props
2yProducer
lvl.1
Korea, Republic of

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 11:27
Hello and good day 2yProducer. Thank you for raising this concern today regarding the DJI Osmo Pocket. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this thread to our DJI R&D team for further development of the product. If you have any other concerns of suggestions. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.

thank you for your response. have a nice day!
1-18 03:56
Use props
DJI Stephen
Administrator

2yProducer Posted at 1-18 03:56
thank you for your response. have a nice day!

You are very much welcome 2yProducer. Have a safe and happy filming always.
1-18 08:07
Use props
TLC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 678

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 08:07
You are very much welcome 2yProducer. Have a safe and happy filming always.

Same problem here ! Severe focus pumping during every shot...
yesterday 02:19
Use props
DJI Stephen
Administrator

TLC Posted at 1-19 02:19
Same problem here ! Severe focus pumping during every shot...

Hello and good day TLC. I am sorry to know that you are experiencing the same issue. I have already forwarded this thread to our DJI R&D Team. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.
yesterday 10:15
Use props
Luke1081
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 10:15
Hello and good day TLC. I am sorry to know that you are experiencing the same issue. I have already forwarded this thread to our DJI R&D Team. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.

I guess my question is, Stephen - will and can the issue be fixed? Is it possible? If not, I'll have to send mine back as it's unusable with the pumping/focus issues. Thanks
yesterday 10:24
Use props
UweE
lvl.2

Guys! Why are you not reading the previous postings?
Every day the same questions:
focus pumping - no download of 4K vids to Iphone - bla bla bla

P.S.
as the DJI-staff members are always replying to this repeating posts with the same answers.
you might get the impressions, that there are robots working...
yesterday 10:25
Use props
Luke1081
lvl.1
United Kingdom

UweE Posted at 1-19 10:25
Guys! Why are you not reading the previous postings?
Every day the same questions:
focus pumping - no download of 4K vids to Iphone - bla bla bla

I've read previous postings, but it simply says that the issue will be forwaded to engineers. I would like to know if the issue CAN be fixed through firmware. I'll hang onto my DJI if so.
yesterday 10:28
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3

Seriously, do we need 13,000 posts on focus pumping?
yesterday 10:28
Use props
DJI Stephen
Administrator

Luke1081 Posted at 1-19 10:24
I guess my question is, Stephen - will and can the issue be fixed? Is it possible? If not, I'll have to send mine back as it's unusable with the pumping/focus issues. Thanks

Hello and good day Luke1081. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment I do not have the information regarding this inquiry. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team is already  checking this issue as of the moment to improve the said device.
yesterday 10:32
Use props
fans1f4a3127
Second Officer
Germany

Yes the cam has the Problem in AFC with Focusbumping i have made a lot of Video on a river and in the final on PC you are see a lot off bumping.

Sry for my english i am German
yesterday 10:43
Use props
hariedo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3246
Japan

I was thinking of getting the wireless module, but until the focus pumping problem is fixed, I am not spending more money down the Osmo Pocket channel. I am this || close to selling off the Pocket but wouldn't want to saddle somebody else with DJI's focus problem.

This video is using AFS, not AFC mode, but it doesn't really seem to matter. It just pumps regardless in either mode.
yesterday 15:58
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3

Since I got my Osmo I've been paying a lot more attention to focus on YouTube, live news, etc......I haven't found ONE camera that didn't have a focus crapout.  Maybe wait until God himself issues a camera that makes you happy.
yesterday 17:31
Use props
wildlifr
lvl.3
United States

Upscaleman Posted at 1-19 17:31
Since I got my Osmo I've been paying a lot more attention to focus on YouTube, live news, etc......I haven't found ONE camera that didn't have a focus crapout.  Maybe wait until God himself issues a camera that makes you happy.

So you've never watched a gopro video?
yesterday 17:41
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4

wildlifr Posted at 1-19 17:41
So you've never watched a gopro video?

GoPro is fixed focus,There is no perfect auto focus system, every current auto focus method have it's own flaw. This include those found in top of the line DSLR.
yesterday 23:24
Use props
djiuser_Qy5rfICxTbf3
lvl.1
United States

DJI, please turn off AF when the mode is AFS and it's focused once to the area user selected. Don't need to keep trying to AF on the square. When user selects another area, focus once, and turn off AF.
13 hours ago
Use props
wildlifr
lvl.3
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 1-19 23:24
GoPro is fixed focus,There is no perfect auto focus system, every current auto focus method have it's own flaw. This include those found in top of the line DSLR.

I'm aware that gopro has fixed focus, thus the reason it never has "focus crapout." I'm also aware of the focusing of high end DSLRs as I've been shooting with them for years.
4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules