Rc disconnecting problem
346 2 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_o6hgShwV07Qt
New

Italy

Hi everyone,
I suppose that since the release of the new version of the App. DJI go 4 (since P4) I'm having a real annoying problem with the RC.
It keeps on disconnecting from my mobile phone: I can still give instructions to the aircraft with the RC but I don't have a stabilized image transmission and after a few minutes it automatically returns home. This is unbelievable giving the fact that is not the cable (I use the bottom usb port of the controller) and nor my Huawei P9 because I could fly without this problem a few weeks ago. I also reinstalled the app, update the firmawares of the RC with DJI assistant 2 but nothing worked.
Please,help me find a solution.

2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to know that.  Please back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot for further check. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-12
Use props
Tommaso Frassini
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-12 07:53
Hi there, sorry to know that.  Please back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot for further check. Thanks for your support.

Yes some errors appear on the top part of the screen :
- Aircraft disconnected in red.
- Remote controller error in yellow.
- Disconnected (all grey)

They all keep on appearing and disappearing until the aircraft looses the signal completely and returns to home according to the procedure listed in the Manual.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules