Data Manuvering
336 8 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Ok warning in app says full house 8gb and sdcard has plenty space. Warning says can't cache do I desire something else.

I don't have windows10pc to offload and empty mass storage inside craft.

You can't attach the cellphone cable usbC into craft?
2019-1-12
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

your cell phones cache sounds like its full there should be an option to clear it in the app or have it auto clear when it gets full automatically removing the oldest files first
2019-1-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Are you talking about data stored in drone's built in memory?  Or are you talking about data stored on removable microSD card for drone?
2019-1-12
Use props
Stroodle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2524544 ft
Canada

Based on what you described and like Rcplanedude said, your phone will record camera use as well as the internal or sd card storage in the MA.  Sounds like your phone cache is full.  It can be cleared in the DJIGO4 app itself.

After re-reading your initial comment - as Hedgetrimmer asked, you may have your internal 8g used up and it won't auto switch to the SD card, you'll have to change it in the app
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
United States

Stroodle Posted at 1-12 12:13
Based on what you described and like Rcplanedude said, your phone will record camera use as well as the internal or sd card storage in the MA.  Sounds like your phone cache is full.  It can be cleared in the DJIGO4 app itself.

After re-reading your initial comment - as Hedgetrimmer asked, you may have your internal 8g used up and it won't auto switch to the SD card, you'll have to change it in the app
No. Its talking about s8 sdcard disallowing any more writing into s8 sdcard.
Djigo4 app configured writes to craft sdcard and s8 sdcard.
HiRes data can write fast inside craft but writes to cellphone's sdcard is low resolution.
I am booted from resources (my tech shop) so NONE Windows pc.
I'd like to save all high resolution onboard craft.
I must ascertain reason why s8 sdcard is now refusing djigo4 app writes on the fly. There is plenty room in s8 sdcard 64gb extreme plus. Maybe file sizes have overgrown folders limitation capacity? Djigo4 wrote all androids pertinent djigo4 directories structured.

If I move out of the s8 folder all of the dji cached video files, then will screen resume cached writing into the s8 as before? Recall I've been filming from three refunded repurchased returned mAVic airs
to  Costco promotion jointly with dji.

This last mavic air has a very cold operating temperature. That spells jackpot!
It means efficiencies are favored by the constituents comprising c
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl Posted at 1-12 12:28
No. Its talking about s8 sdcard disallowing any more writing into s8 sdcard.
Djigo4 app configured writes to craft sdcard and s8 sdcard.
HiRes data can write fast inside craft but writes to cellphone's sdcard is low resolution.

Comprising the work accomplished, say pulsing motors, firing field effect transistors by the trillions, beaming ultrasonic acoustical beaconings to the floor targets, and within the battery itself the logic monitoring transfer rates and physical parameters. Cooler operating temperatures is better for longevity. Hotter temperatures excite material atoms enabling greater risks of failure mode by elevated yet in-spec temperatures.
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl Posted at 1-12 12:50
Comprising the work accomplished, say pulsing motors, firing field effect transistors by the trillions, beaming ultrasonic acoustical beaconings to the floor targets, and within the battery itself the logic monitoring transfer rates and physical parameters. Cooler operating temperatures is better for longevity. Hotter temperatures excite material atoms enabling greater risks of failure mode by elevated yet in-spec temperatures.

A simple cheek on battery installed immediately once landed from heat producing flight evolution.
It is very noticeable, heat within craft, for one that does not keep cool even under demanding heat production flight evolutions. Act quickly once landing to cheek contact aircrafts belly battery.
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl Posted at 1-12 12:54
A simple cheek on battery installed immediately once landed from heat producing flight evolution.
It is very noticeable, heat within craft, for one that does not keep cool even under demanding heat production flight evolutions. Act quickly once landing to cheek contact aircrafts belly battery.

We do not know how many factory plants produce and quality screen the batteries. Design must be worthy under claimed cobalt technology lithium ion polymer rechargability and energy density supremacy with unimpeded withdrawals for robustfulness surged demands
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl Posted at 1-12 12:58
We do not know how many factory plants produce and quality screen the batteries. Design must be worthy under claimed cobalt technology lithium ion polymer rechargability and energy density supremacy with unimpeded withdrawals for robustfulness surged demands

Under same demands, the hardware that doesn't temperature escalate is favored. It is not throwing away precious battery resource into hot materials heat.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules