Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Precision Landing Issue
933 2 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ATLBuzz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3274 ft
United States

OK, yes I've read the manual and all other threads on precision landing.  I believe I've seen precision landing activate one time.  What am I doing wrong?

1.  I'm launching from a grass field with a bright red box (maybe 2 ft x 3 ft) as a launch pad.
2.  I'm taking off with the remote both controls to the diagonals to take-off.
3.  I'm hovering around  3 feet to make sure everything appears OK and waiting for RFH point set notification.
4.  I'm not touching sticks other than UP.  Go up to around 23-25 feet and hover for 5-10 secs.
5.  Fly around for awhile.  Press RTH.  Don't interrupt landing unless Spark is heading for something ugly like a tree.
6.  As I said, I think I've seen precision landing maybe once.  It lands usually maybe 5-10 feet away from takeoff point in the grass if I don't manually take over.  I'd like to avoid the grass.

What am I doing wrong?
Can I tell from the logs if precision landing was attempted?  How?

Sorry for the questions, new pilot.  Loving the Spark....Sparktacus in my case.

2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ATLBuzz.  I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Spark Precision Landing function. You may check our DJI Spark manual in regards to a precision landing on our DJI Spark. Please see the image below for reference. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V1.6-.pdf

2019-1-12
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

You probably were too close to the take-off location. Check you tube for some excellent tutorial on the matter.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules