Polar Pro filters
566 6 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83245 ft
United States

I have just received my polar pro filter i bought off amazon. The nd16 filter has what seems to be a scratch or glue almost right in the center of the lens which i can see through both sides of the lens. Has anyone else experienced this with brand new polar pro nd filters? And if so what did you do?
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and to know that the new ND filters that you have purchased and received has a scratch on it. Have you tried to wipe the lens with a clean cloth to see if scratch will be remove? Can you also please post a picture of the said issue. For us to help you further? Thank you.
2019-1-12
Use props
djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83245 ft
United States

Yes I have wiped them good. The spot will not go away
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J Posted at 1-12 13:58

Hi, sorry to hear that. I would recommend you contact Amazon directly to request a replacement as soon as possible. If you  have other concern or any problems along the process, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Got polar pro for all our drones, osmo etc and never once had an issue, fast service and of the highest quality, but then again we get direct from polar pro and guaranteed authenticity.

Send back to Amazon for replacement
2019-1-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J Posted at 1-12 13:58

I thinks you should contact the seller
2019-1-13
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

I have had no issues with my Polar Pro filters. I would contact the seller and get a replacement
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules