Overall Status - Updated Required. Already completed.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arcwell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 627 ft
United States

I just recevied my P3P. Went through update process, but status comes back as version same or newer. Everything is working properly, but receivinig firming update required, and overall status stating Updated required. When I first turn it on, it states latest version, then returns to Updates Required.

2019-1-12
Use props
Arcwell
lvl.1
United States

P3P Info:
App 3.1.50
Version 1.5.30+
RC 1.9.3
2019-1-13
Use props
Arcwell
lvl.1
United States

Using samsung Note 9
2019-1-13
Use props
Arcwell
lvl.1
United States

Error is stating Battery Update Required
2019-1-13
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Arcwell Posted at 1-13 05:00
P3P Info:
App 3.1.50
Version 1.5.30+

This appears not to be the latest firmware for your phantom. The latest official release for the P3P was 1.11.20. You are at least several versions older than the last firmware.

The "+" on your version number indicates something did not update correctly. Please try and update with the newer version and see what happens.

DJI firmware.jpg
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Arcwell. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Upon checking the post I noticed that you are using a Samsung Note 9 as your mobile device. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using Samsung Note 9. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro.  It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the  DJI Go 4 application. We recommend using a recommended mobile device for your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2019-1-13
Use props
Arcwell
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 08:34
Hello and good day Arcwell. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Upon checking the post I noticed that you are using a Samsung Note 9 as your mobile device. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using Samsung Note 9. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro.  It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the  DJI Go 4 application. We recommend using a recommended mobile device for your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have a samsung galaxy 8+. Same issue
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules