Where is my Occusync module?
1140 8 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417 ft
Australia

So I buy a set of goggles and get the Racing Edition but the instructions go on and on and on about setting up the Occusync Module but I did not get one so I can enjoy HDMI images because the P4Adv remote does not have a HDMI port so not having Occusync I have to use a crappy USB cable so why was the Occusync not included??????
2019-1-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

The occusync module sold  separate for the goggles and is used for none DJI drones.

The goggles have Occusync built-in and is only wireless with the Mavic series.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern, It seems you want to connect the Goggles to the Remote wirelessly right? If yes? This will be only supported if your Remote is capable of the Occusync and that is the Phantom 4 pro v2.0
2019-1-13
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

They never told me that when I bought them! I had to find out for myself! and as I said the instructions just went on and on about Connecting the Occusync module! So as you could imagine I was very dissapointed when I realised this was not Possible! I asked the place where I bought them for a refund but they refused I even said could I get a Crystal Sky unit and use the DJI goggles as payment but they refused that as well, so I am still very very dissapointed that I can only view in in low definition through a usb cable! I was under the influence from the advertising that these Goggles would work wirelessly but Only found out after I bought them, I had a lot of trouble trying to connect them too but eventually got there only to find they were not as I expected or as advertised!!!!!!!!!!!  NOT HAPPY!!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

Woe Posted at 1-13 04:36
The occusync module sold  separate for the goggles and is used for none DJI drones.

The goggles have Occusync built-in and is only wireless with the Mavic series.

They DO NOT tell you that when advertising them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Researching something before buying is always a good idea.
2019-1-13
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

Woe Posted at 1-13 04:36

The goggles have Occusync built-in and is only wireless with the Mavic series.

Also, they do not tell you anywhere that Occusync is installed in the unit! Why do they go into so much detail telling you how to connect the Occusync unit???? and showing it as a seperate unit? Please explain how you came to decision that the Occusync is in the Goggles????
2019-1-13
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

ALABAMA Posted at 1-13 17:16
Researching something before buying is always a good idea.

I did that and got fed Bull S@#t by DJI advertising and fed BS by the mob that sold them to me!!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

Nothing useful as usual just a load of Crap!!!!!
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules